17

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 17

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Anji, the honorable magician, knows nothing about daily life except the use of magic, Jing Yifeng looked at Anji who was crowded at the door of the narrow small kitchen, and was embarrassed to say directly, thought about it and instructed him: "The kitchen is too hot, Anji, you go to the storage room to get some ice cubes."

Getting ice is not easy.

Angie wanted to do it when she heard this, but found that she had little magic power, and went to the storage room again.

The storage room was pitch black, and because the area was small, large ice cubes took up most of the place. Jing Yifeng was very careful when they took the ice, only used the corners, the smooth ice surface was like a mirror, and the lights in the store shone obliquely in, just enough to take a picture of the person who appeared at the door.

Jing Yifeng and Milu heard a scream, quickly put down their things and went to check, and saw Angie covering his face with his hand, as if there was a monster in the storage room about to rush out.

Milu looked inside and found nothing wrong.

"Who is that one in the mirror?" Ansel squeezed out a sentence with a shaking throat, his face was blue and white, as if he was going to faint in the next second.

He thought a little hiddenly, Jing Yifeng is not an ordinary person, maybe he put some dark creatures in the storage room that like to imitate people, or alchemy items that ugly people and the like, in short... The figure in the ice must not be the real him!

Milu opened his eyes wide and glanced at Ansel with a little pity, it seems that the poison in Angie is not complete, and he doesn't even know his own appearance?

Jing Yifeng looked at Milu a little helplessly: "You go back and watch the fire first, I'll talk to Anji."

"Oh." Milu had no doubt about him and obediently turned away.

Jing Yifeng did not answer positively, and Ansel's heart was half cold.

He suddenly remembered something, hesitantly reached out and touched his face, just touched the short hair on the edge of the eyebrow bone, he gasped, and the whole person seemed to be convulsed, shaking even more.

Whew, how, why is it gone?

He used to patronize and pay attention to his hair, and he never dreamed that there would be a more serious tragedy waiting behind, and he went out for a spin with this image today... Let him die!

Jing Yifeng didn't know how to comfort him, and said dryly: "Actually... Anji, you don't have hair and eyebrows are also good-looking, you look so handsome, bald head is the standard for testing the appearance of handsome guys..."

In a certain island country, there are also people who cut short yellow hair and shave their eyebrows, which is also a fashion.

The consolation of racking his brain suddenly stopped as he saw Angie crying.

Large drops of tears came out of the eye sockets, and the azure pupils were wet, like the sea in a storm, melancholy and desperate.

Jing Yifeng felt that he was a little unkind, obviously it was a very sad scene, and he, the initiator, looked at the victim whose tears were falling but inexplicably wanted to laugh. He gritted his teeth and held back: "Cough, Anji, you listen to me..."