On a hot day, you can drink such a bowl of ice-cold, refreshing, sweet and slippery sugar water, you can't enjoy it too much!

Ansel looked at the actions of the master and servant with jealousy, he had coveted the pot of something called ice powder for an afternoon, and he had been curious about its taste since Jing Yifeng stirred ice powder... Now it was actually preempted by these two!

Ansel felt the saliva in his mouth spread uncontrollably, his throat moved, taking advantage of Jing Yifeng's lack of attention, he glared at him dissatisfied, why can Milu drink the first sip of soy milk, but he can't even taste ice powder?

He was really curious about what it really tasted like!

Ansel's small action Jing Yifeng did not see it, but Fields with an ice bowl found it, and he was shocked at that time: "Who is he?"

"Poof! This guy is also too funny, why does he have no eyebrows and still wrap a turban over his head? Imitation of pirates?

Ansel's face darkened.

The shopkeeper and Milu saved him are not so arrogant, what is this guy, mocking him in the face!

The momentum on Ansel's body sank sharply, and the magical elements like water converged uncontrollably towards him, accumulating more and more, and a terrifying coercion gradually took shape... Fields couldn't laugh anymore, and he and Benny huddled together and shivered.

Just when the magic element was about to explode like a Martian son, a slender hand put on Ansel's shoulder and asked in a gentle tone: "Angie wants to eat ice powder, I forgot that you and Milu haven't eaten yet."

"I boiled that brown sugar so fragrant and thick, plus two spoonfuls, as well as raisins, peanuts and black sesame seeds, Miluko liked it, right?"

Jing Yifeng made a look at Milu, and Milu nodded smartly: "Yes, I like ice powder cold shrimp the most... If you knock it over, you won't have to eat.

Hmph, now remember him!

Ansel pouted in a complicated mood, he was originally the end of the strong crossbow, hearing Jing Yifeng's words, the anger that had filled his chest somehow dissipated, his shoulders loosened, and the magic elements that had formed a vortex scattered and fled in an instant.

Ansel swallowed the fishy sweetness in his mouth stubbornly: "I want to add three spoonfuls of brown sugar."

Jing Yifeng held back a laugh: "Good."

He really didn't know that Angie wanted to eat ice powder cold shrimp, because the recent meals were paired with soy milk, and Milu was not so hungry after eating too much ice powder cold shrimp these days, and he didn't think about it for a while.

But Jing Yifeng was careful, and in just a few times he discovered the sweet and gluttonous attributes of Ansel, he just opened his mouth just to prob, and he didn't think about a bowl of ice powder to smooth out the guy who had fried his hair.

Taking advantage of Jing Yifeng to go to the counter to scoop ice powder, Fields rubbed the bowl next to him and bit his ear: "That guy is a magician?"

"Yes, he's a magician, or my newly hired clerk, don't mess with him."

"Hehe," Fields laughed dryly, "Boss, why didn't you say it earlier."

He almost scared to pee.

Fields didn't understand why a magician would come to a snack bar as a clerk, but he didn't ask much.

And that guy looks funny at first glance, and when you look closely, he looks very good, and those deep blue pupils stared at him for a moment... Fields shrunk his neck in fright.