Chapter 198 Sea City

Start from the beginning

  Why, why is it them, why is every good opportunity taken away by those two? This was also the case in the Ancient Mountain Secret Realm before. Such a large Lingshi Mountain and the teleportation formation to the Card Continent were all their opportunities. At this moment, it was like this again. Not only did they get the opportunity, they actually escaped in front of everyone. How could this happen? How could this happen?

  Thinking of those two people, the heroine's heart was filled with crazy jealousy. She always felt that things should not be like this, she always felt that all these opportunities should be hers, should be hers, why were they taken away, why?

  Thinking of those two people, the male lead's eyes were filled with hatred. These three fifth-level soul pet masters are really useless. Why can't they even catch four of them? How can they let them escape? It's really useless, useless!

  "How is that possible? Shen Xuyao is a pharmacist, how can he be a painter? This is impossible."

  "Yeah, that's impossible."

  "Nothing is impossible. Shen Xuyao is not a pharmacist. His soul pet is the Lingyan Stone, which is ever-changing and can change anything."

  "Lingyan Stone? Is he a Lingyan teacher?"

  "No way, do we have spirit talkers in the Card Continent?"

  "Yes, it's impossible. Aren't all spiritual masters in the higher continents?"

  "Who says it isn't?"

  …………………………

  Shen Xuyao used the spirit word technique three times in a row, and teleported to a barren mountain. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin took off their masks, and changed their plain clothes into Chinese clothes. Then the two of them continued to teleport using the Teleportation Beast Bone. All the way to the west, it was sent to Haicheng.

  Haicheng is a first-tier big city, and this is the first time Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin have come to a big city since they came to the Card Master Mainland for 18 years. The two of them were wearing fancy clothes and walking on the street. They were not in the mood for shopping. They just found an inn with average conditions and asked for a room. Shen Xuyao paid for the room for three days directly. He walked into the room with Murong Jin.

  After entering the room, Shen Xuyao immediately set up a protective formation to isolate the entire room.

  Sitting on the chair, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin and his wife glanced at each other and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Can they catch us?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "I couldn't catch up. I used Spiritual Words three times and you used teleportation five times. We are now in Haicheng, very far away from the Moon Shadow Mountains. They didn't expect us to run so far."

  "Yes, yes!" Nodding his head, Murong Jin agreed.

  "Murong, go take a look in the ring space to see if anyone is injured. In addition, build a tent for Xiaobai and Xiaocai so that they can stay in the ring space for a few days to avoid the limelight. I will contact Feng Hua, let’s see how the situation is over there. Once it’s confirmed, we’ll buy a boat ticket tomorrow. After buying the ticket, we’ll leave here. This is a big city with many experts, so it’s not safe.” At this point, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frown.

  "Okay, I'll go right away." Murong Jin nodded and agreed.

  Shen Xuyao took his lover's hand and sent him directly into the ring space.

  Seeing Murong Jin, Xiao Cai and Xiao Bai immediately came up to him. "Murong, what is this place?"

  "Yeah, what is this place? How big is it?"

  Looking at the two, Murong Jin smiled. "This is Xuyao's space. There are many people outside who want to kill and seize treasures, so Xuyao asked you to stay here for a few days. After a few days, we will reach a safe place before you go out."

  "Live here? But, is this just a cave?" Speaking of this, Xiao Cai looked at a snake and a wolf on the bed.

  "It's okay, I'll build a tent for you to live in later. Are you injured?" As he said, Murong Jin looked at the four of them.

  "Xiaobai and I are fine, they are both injured." Saying that, Xiaocai pointed to the wolf and snake on the bed.

  "Xiaofeng, Xiaojin, are you injured?" After walking over, Murong Jin immediately came over to check, and found that the front hoof of the Wind Shadow Wolf was injured, and Xiaojin's tail was also injured. Taking out the potion, Murong Jin immediately poured it down on the two, and then began to treat their wounds.

  Walking over, Xiao Cai and Xiao Bai immediately came over to help.

  After treating the injuries of the two beast pets, Murong Jin took Xiaobai and Xiaocai to familiarize themselves with the environment in the ring space. "You can drink the water in this Lingshui lake. If you drink water, go upstream. If you take a bath, go to the bath pool downstream. That bath pool was specially built by Xu Yao, and it is reserved for you to bathe in. Also, the four on the mountain High-grade medicinal herbs, red jade fruit trees and Tianyue grass, you can't move these, these are all planted by Xu Yao with hard work. If you want to eat fruits, there are Tianyuan fruit and amethyst fruit here."

  Hearing this, Xiao Cai nodded. "Oh, got it."

  "Murong, then, we live here, we don't have anything to eat, so we just eat those few fruits?" At this point, Xiaobai's face was aggrieved.

  "No, how come there is no food? You take this, there is a lot of food here, you eat first, after a few days, we have found a safe place to stay, and we will let you out." Said Then, Murong Jin gave them a space ring.

  "Oh, that's all right!" Nodding their heads, the two reluctantly agreed.

  After that, Murong Jin asked the two to choose a place. The three of them worked together to build a tent. Let Xiaocai and Xiaobai live.

  After Xiaobai and Xiaocai settled down, Murong Jin went back to the cave to look at Xiaofeng and Xiaojin. After confirming that they were just skin injuries and not serious, Murong Jin felt relieved. Send a message to your lover and ask your lover to send him out of space.

"How's it going? What did Feng Hua say?"

  Looking at his lover who was concerned about this matter as soon as he came back, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Feng Hua said it will take half a year."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "We made an agreement for two years before, but now it's less than fourteen months. It makes sense that he's not ready."

  "I will confirm the time with him and it will be easier to buy tickets."

  "That's true, shall we buy tickets tomorrow?"

  "Okay, don't worry, we will buy the tickets tomorrow. After buying the tickets, we will teleport away directly and find a small town to live for a while. When Feng Hua's place is settled, we can sit down after the transaction. The boat left."

  Looking at his lover, Murong Jin smiled. "You arrange everything carefully, and you always make me feel like I'm just sitting back and enjoying the results."

  "I am your man, why am I willing to let you worry?" As he said that, Shen Xuyao put his arms around his lover's shoulders.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin felt sweet in his heart, he felt that the luckiest thing in his life was meeting Xu Yao.

  "By the way, how about the four of them?" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao asked.

  "Don't worry, Xiaobai and Xiaocai are not injured. I have settled them down and given them some food. Xiaojin and Xiaofeng have suffered some injuries, but they are all superficial injuries. I have bandaged them. alright."

  Hearing his lover's words, Shen Xuyao nodded, feeling relieved.