Chapter 193 Contract Colorful Feather Phoenix

Começar do início

  Murong Jin took the main attack, while Shen Xuyao attacked from the side. The husband and wife cooperated very well and defeated the Silver Horned Beast in just a few moves.

  Once the silver-horned beast died, the other two monsters also turned into ink.

  Walking over, Murong Jin immediately checked the situation of the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Golden Snake, and made sure that they were not injured before letting Shen Xuyao take them back into the ring space.

  After that, the couple removed all the broken formations around the tent. Shen Xuyao rearranged a protective formation again.

  After everything was done, Shen Xuyao looked into the poplar forest and found that the colorful phoenix had flown away.

  …………………………………………

  the next day,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat outside the tent and had breakfast. Breakfast is Lingmi porridge, buns and four light side dishes.

  The husband and wife just sat in the chair and had just eaten half of the meal. I found that the porridge in the pot was gone. The buns and dishes on the table were gone. Looking again, there is a young girl sitting beside her, eating their breakfast.

  Looking at the satisfied girl who was eating, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. He turned to look at his wife. Passed a plate of dim sum to Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin reached out and took a piece of dim sum, and just took a bite, when he found that the remaining seven pieces of dim sum on the plate were gone.

  "Forget it, I'm full!" Murong Jin smiled helplessly and said that he was full.

  After glancing at his wife, Shen Xuyao looked at the colorful Yufeng sitting beside him. At this moment, Wucai Yufeng is also full. He was sipping spiritual water.

  "Since you're here, let's talk about the contract!"

  纟鹹王PI曰兎ㄚμχ贝铓仴light

  Hearing this, Wucai Yufeng put down the water bag and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Contract, who said that I will make a contract with you?"

  Staring at the girl's haughty face, Shen Xuyao smiled. "My partner and I must do two things if we want to leave this world of murals. The first is to kill the silver-horned beast, and the second is to make a contract with you. If you don't make a contract with us, the result is that all three of us will have to do it." I died of old age in this mural. So I hope you can think about this matter."

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Wucai Yufeng frowned. "Can't you go out too?"

  "Yes, we can't go out without a contract with you. Moreover, I have bad news for you. The food on my body is only enough for the three of us for three months. So, you don't have much time to think about it."

  Seeing Shen Xuyao who spoke very seriously, the girl snorted. "What are you afraid of? There's nothing to eat. I can eat both of you! And your beast pets."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled instead of getting angry. "I am 120 catties, my wife is 90 catties, and the two of us add up to 210 catties. If you remove the bones and internal organs, you can get a hundred catties of meat. Our two beast pets add up. Can produce 200 catties of meat, 300 catties of meat, with your appetite, how many days can you eat? Moreover, I have to tell you another bad news, that is, the silver horned beast is the only way for this mural to communicate with the outside world .And it was killed by me. If my partner and I die. Then, no one will walk into this mural world. In other words, if you eat us, you will be trapped here to die sooner or later, just It’s just a matter of time.”

  Hearing these words, Wucai Yufeng's expression changed. "What are you talking about? Once the Silver Horned Beast dies, other painters won't be able to come in?"

  "Yes, we can come in because we lit the eyes of the Silver Horned Beast. Now that the Silver Horned Beast is dead, how do you think other painters can come in?"

"this……"

  Watching the girl's face become more and more ugly. Murong Jin thought to himself: Is there a way?

  "Wucai Yufeng, you have to think carefully. Now, if the three of us want to leave, the only way is to make a contract. If you are willing to make a contract with my partner, then we can all leave safely. After leaving, if you don't If you are willing to stay with us, we can also terminate the contract, what do you think?"

  Hearing this, the girl rolled her eyes and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Which of you two is the painter?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "Unfortunately, neither of us."

  "Impossible, you are not a painter, how did you get in?" The girl expressed disbelief.

  "I am a spiritual talker, and my soul pet can become a paintbrush." After speaking, Shen Xuyao revealed his soul pet.

  Xiaoyan appeared as a paintbrush, but soon it turned into a spiritual stone, then into a gladiolus, a golden ginseng, a blue seal, a blue phoenix, and finally into a got a pen.

  "Wow, that's amazing! The Spiritual Word Stone!" As she said that, the girl reached out and grabbed Xiaoyan.

  "Hey, hey, what are you doing? Don't be so rude, can you?"

  "Let me take a look. I heard that the Spirit Word Stone is the rarest and most noble soul pet. Only the higher continents have Spirit Word Masters. I didn't expect that our Card Master Continent also has Spirit Word Masters." As she said this, the girl He stared at the blue paintbrush in his hand and looked carefully.

  "Of course, I'm the most powerful soul pet. I can change into various forms." Speaking of this, Xiaoyan is very proud.

  "Then, can you become a human?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan nodded. "Okay, but that consumes a lot of spiritual energy. It won't consume much spiritual energy if I become another soul pet, but if I become a human or demon, it will consume a lot of spiritual energy."

  "That's it!" Nodding, the girl stared at Xiaoyan again. Return Xiao Yan to Shen Xuyao. "Okay, since you are a spiritual speaker, I will reluctantly make a contract with you!"

  Looking at the girl with a resigned expression, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "My partner is stronger than me. Otherwise, you can make a contract with him."

  Hearing this, the girl glanced at Murong Jin. He turned to look at Shen Xuyao. "Is he also a spiritual speaker?"

  "No!" Shen Xuyao shook his head and answered honestly.

  "It's still you, you have more room for growth." After thinking about it, the girl still chose Shen Xuyao. The Spiritual Word Stone is the most noble soul pet. A soul pet master who has such a soul pet will have greater success in the future.

  "Xu Yao, hurry up and make a contract! We are husband and wife, and the contract is the same for everyone." It was rare that Wucai Yufeng agreed to the contract, and Murong Jin naturally did not want Xu Yao to refuse again. Furthermore, two people get along day and night and live together, so what does it matter who contracts the colorful feather phoenix?

  After looking at his lover, Shen Xuyao turned to the colorful feather phoenix. "Okay then, I will make a contract with you."

  "Equal contract!"

  "No problem. Before the contract, let's pack up our things and put on our masks. There are many bad people out there." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a level 4 mask and gave it to Wucai Yufeng.

  "Wearing this? It's quite fun." With that said, the colorful feather phoenix put on the mask.

  After all three people put on their masks and put away their tents and cooking utensils, Shen Xuyao made a formal contract with the colorful feather phoenix. After the contract, the three people left the world of murals. Returned to the side hall.