Chapter 183 Dashi Village

Start from the beginning

  Looking at the man's leaving figure, Murong Jin always had a sweet smile on his lips.

  ………………………………………

  The next day, Dashi Village,

  Feng Hua came to the entrance of the village on a flying roc with four guards. Five people jumped off the flying roc.

  I came to the stone monument at the entrance of the village and looked at it. Feng Hua nodded repeatedly. "Dashi Village, that's right here. The first one at the east end of the village, Uncle Ma, where is Dong?"

  Hearing this, Uncle Ma twitched the corners of his mouth. "The end of the village is to the east. Let's follow this road into the village. The first house should be there."

  "Oh!" Feng Hua nodded and walked in front. The other four followed behind him.

  Along the rugged path in the village, Feng Hua and the other five quickly found the first house in the east of the village.

  This is a large family. The house was built in a very grand style. The house was built with blue bricks and painted with red dye. The roof is made of yellow glazed tiles. The house is very large, with six rooms, and there are doors on the east and west sides. The courtyard is also very large and full of peach blossoms. The fragrance of flowers overflows and the fallen flowers are in full bloom. It looks extremely pleasing to the eye.

  Looking at the two vermilion doors and the two-meter-high courtyard wall, they all reflect the wealth of this family.

  When he came to the gate, Feng Hua stopped, and the other four people also stopped. A guard stepped forward and knocked on the door.

  Everyone waited outside for a cup of tea, and then the door opened to the left and right, and a white-haired old man in his fifties appeared inside the door.

  Looking at the other party, Feng Hua couldn't help being a little surprised. "Where is Young Master Zhang? I'm looking for Young Master Zhang."

  Hearing this, the old man smiled. "Oh, it turns out that the guest of my young master has arrived. Please invite the five guests." As he said this, the old man enthusiastically let the five of them into the yard.

  Staring at the old man, Feng Hua asked again: "Old man, where is Young Master Zhang?"

  "Oh, my young master will come later, let's go to the living room to have tea first!" With that said, the old man closed the door, led the way ahead, and led everyone into the east room.

  In the east room is a main room connected by two rooms. This main hall is very spacious. The furniture, tables and chairs in the house are also made of high-quality wood, luxurious and elegant.

  Feng Hua found a chair and sat down. The other four people stood behind Feng Hua.

  At this time, an old lady walked in and bowed to the five of them. "Hello, five guests. Tea, please." As she spoke, the aunt brought hot tea, two plates of spiritual fruits and two plates of dim sum.

  "Thank you." Feng Hua nodded towards the other party and thanked him politely.

  "Five guests, the young master and the young lady will arrive in a while, a few wide seats, wait a moment." After speaking, the old man led the old lady, and the old couple left the main room together. Moreover, he closed the door when he left.

  Seeing that the person left unexpectedly, Uncle Ma couldn't help but frowned. "Liu Shao, what kind of tricks is this Shen Xuyao playing? I invited you here, but the others didn't come. What does that mean?"

  Hearing this, Feng Hua looked at Uncle Ma beside him. "Oh, why are you in a hurry? The appointment is tonight. It's not dark yet, Xu Yao and Murong may not be able to get away, wait a minute. Find a place to sit down too! There's nothing here Dangerous, the uncle and the aunt are one level one and the other two level, their strength is very weak."

"Yes!" In response, Uncle Ma moved the chairs and sat behind Feng Hua.

  Seeing that it was getting dark, Feng Hua took out a luminous stone from his space ring and placed it on the table. He picked up the spiritual fruit on the table and started chewing it.

  Feng Hua had just finished eating two fruits when he saw blue lights lit up in the corner of the east wall, and two masked people came out of the blue lights.

  "Let me go, teleportation array? I said you two really know how to play?" Smiling, Feng Hua stood up from his chair.

  "It's more convenient this way. I've been waiting for a long time." With that said, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat on the chairs next to Feng Hua.

  "No, I just came here too. I said Xu Yao and Murong, we haven't seen each other for ten years! Have your two strengths improved again? I can't even see your cultivation level!" Staring at the two After watching for a long time, Feng Hua frowned helplessly, but couldn't see the cultivation of the two.

  "We are still the same." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Pharmacist Shen has advanced to the middle stage of the fourth level at a young age, and Mrs. Shen has also advanced to the late stage of the fourth level. The two of you really have a talent for cultivation!" Seeing the strength of the two, Uncle Ma couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

  "Uncle Ma, thank you." Shen Xuyao smiled and said it very modestly.

  "Pharmacist Shen is too modest!" Back then, when we met for the first time, Shen Xuyao was only at the mid-level of the third level. Unexpectedly, after forty-nine years, the other party was already at the mid-level of the fourth level. Said, this Shen Xuyao's strength has improved really fast!

  After glancing at Uncle Ma, Shen Xuyao turned to Feng Hua. "Did you get what I asked you to get for me?"

  "Don't worry, Xu Yao, we've got it all." As he said that, Feng Hua took out a box, a cloth bag, two animal bags and four 50-jin jars.

  Seeing these things, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin both raised their eyebrows.

  "Xu Yao, this jar contains the snake blood of the Hydra you want. There are four jars in total, two hundred catties. This cloth bag contains the demon cores of the Hydra. I have collected a total of twenty. Yes." With that said, Feng Hua opened the cloth bag and poured out the demon core.

  He reached out and picked up a demon core and looked at it. Shen Xuyao was very satisfied. "Very well, thank you for your hard work."

  "Oh, we are friends, why are you saying this? Look at this, these are the Dragon Pill Pearls you wanted, and I got ten of them." With that, Feng Hua opened the box and handed it to Shen Xuyao.

  After taking it, Shen Xuyao checked it, and saw the apple-sized beads in the box, Shen Xuyao nodded. This Dragon Pill Bead is a spirit treasure that assists monsters to advance, and the Wind Shadow Wolf is now at the peak of the fourth level. That's why Shen Xuyao thought of asking Feng Hua to help collect dragon pills. With these ten Dragon Pill Beads, it will be easier for Shadow Wind Wolf to advance to level five.

  "And this, what you asked for earlier, fifty level 4 chickens and fifty level 4 rabbits." After speaking, Feng Hua took two animal sacks.

  "Okay, everything is fine." Nodding, Shen Xuyao put all these things Feng Hua found into the space ring. Then, he took out a large box and a small box.

  Opening the box, Shen Xuyao delivered it to Feng Hua. "Here are ten level four unpopular potions, as well as some seafood I made, for you. Thank you for your hard work."

  "Hey, it's not hard, I just want to eat what you made." After looking at the medicine in the box, Feng Hua reached out and touched the space ring in the box. In fact, Feng Hua has no interest in potions. He prefers the delicacies given to him by Shen Xuyao .

  "Okay, take your time and watch. If you have any questions, contact us again. We'll leave first." With that said, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin and left directly in the teleportation array.