Chapter 182 Arrogant Xiaoyan

Start from the beginning

  Hearing this, Mu Liuye nodded. "That's true. It's just that I was too old when I came here. I couldn't enter the pharmacist college, and I couldn't get more learning opportunities like Xiaohui and Xiaolei!" Speaking of this, Master Mu Liu felt a little regretful.

  Back then, not long after they came to Card Master Mainland, they caught up with the enrollment of the Pharmacist College, so Xiaohui and Xiaolei went to the Pharmacist College to be students. And he was too old to enter the pharmacist college, so he could only live in a small town near the college, relying on refining third-level potions to support himself. Later, his father also came, and the father and son lived together, relying on Selling potions to earn spiritual stones, life was neither good nor bad.

  "It's indeed a pity that you can't go to the pharmacist college. However, being a pharmacist in a big family is also very promising. The conditions here in the Xu family are not bad. We are here and want to be a pharmacist. It is also convenient to get some spirit treasures, if the father can advance to the fifth level and become a fifth-level pharmacist, then our position here will be more stable."

  "Yes, that's what father said!" Nodding, Mu Liuye said yes.

  "I don't think the relationship between Wang Ping and Jiang Yuan is very good. Remember, we don't want to stand in line. How they like to make trouble is their business, and it has nothing to do with our father and son."

  "My child understands!" Nodding, Master Mu Liu knew that they were newcomers and could not offend anyone in the town lord's mansion.

  "Before, that girl from the Jiang family said that Jiang Yuan in the town lord's palace and Jiang Yuan in the Soul Pet Master Continent were the same person. She made a lot of jokes because of this. Do you know about this?"

  Hearing his father's question, Master Mu Liu nodded. "I know, I heard the maid said it."

  "We have also seen this Jiang Yuan, and I don't see how he is similar to the Jiang Yuan from the Soul Pet Master Continent?"

  "Father, that's pure nonsense. Jiang Yuan from the Soul Pet Master Mainland is an alchemist, and his soul pet has a blue seal. Jiang Yuan here, his soul pet is gold and jade ginseng. Everyone knows about it." You know, people can change their appearance, so can soul pets also change their appearance? Furthermore, if Jiang Yuan from the Soul Pet Master Continent is a pharmacist, how could he pass on the medicine left by his mother to our Mu family? ? From this we can see that Jiang Yuan cannot be a pharmacist. The two Jiang Yuan are completely two people."

Hearing what his son said, Mu Chengzhu nodded. "Well, it makes sense!"

  "The way I see it, that girl from the Jiang family is just full. She worked so hard to help the Wu family find Jiang Yuan from the mainland as a soul pet master, just to get a big family like the Wu family. "

  "Well, that girl does have some scheming, but she is just a little girl after all! I'm afraid it won't be a big deal." After saying this, City Master Mu looked contemptuous.

  "Father, Xiao Hui sent me a message before, saying that Jiang Shan's grandfather Jiang Huai, Chao Chao, and Murong Feng all seemed to have died."

  Hearing this, Mu Chengzhu couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "The three of them are dead, how did they die?"

  "I met a powerful soul pet master and was killed!"

  Looking at his son, City Lord Mu pondered for a long time. "I didn't expect, I didn't expect these three old guys to die so soon!"

  "Hmph, this is not the mainland of soul pet masters. It's too much to think about blocking the road and robbing with the strength of the fourth level!" At this point, Master Mu Liu snorted coldly.