Chapter 180 Sky Moon Bird

Start from the beginning

  "You, you little, little beast..." After saying the last sentence, Jiang Huai died.

  After killing Jiang Huai, Murong Jin immediately cleaned the battlefield, took out the teleportation beast bone, and teleported away.

  After leaving, Murong Jin found a secluded place, changed his clothes, and immediately changed his attire. He went to a nearby town with a mask, and found an inn to live in.

  Murong Jin's injuries were not serious, and he took five healing potions to recover. Originally, he planned to play a good game with Murong Feng, but after thinking about it, it was unnecessary, so he simply killed the two people on the chessboard.

  In order to rush back to Hongye Town as soon as possible, Murong Jin bought a level four mount - Tianyue Bird in the town.

  Tianyue Bird's name sounds nice, but in fact, Tianyue Bird looks very ugly. The Sky Moon Bird looks a bit like a pterosaur. The big mouth is very long, the wings are also very big, and it looks very fierce. This Sky-Moon Bird is at the end of the fourth level. After buying it back, Murong Jin signed a contract.

  Sitting on this sky-moon bird, Murong Jin found that his speed had increased a lot. Originally, there were still two months to go back to Hongye Town, but because of this Sky Moon Bird, Murong Jin returned to Hongye Town in only forty days.

  After returning, Murong Jin talked to Xu Hong, and started to make various poison powder and poison mist balls.

  …………………………………………

  Four years later,

  Looking at the lover who appeared in front of him, Murong Jin was stunned. Then he excitedly threw himself into the other person's arms.

  Faced with his wife's initiative to throw herself into her arms, Shen Xuyao smiled. He immediately embraced his lover. "What, you missed me?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin raised his head from his lover's arms and looked at him. "Xu Yao, are you hungry, let me cook for you?"

  "Not hungry." Said, Shen Xuyao put his arms around his daughter-in-law and sat on the chair beside him.

  Picking up the teapot, Murong Jin poured a cup of tea and handed it to Shen Xuyao.

  Taking it with a smile, Shen Xuyao lowered his head and took a sip of tea. "How have you been these past few years? Nothing happened, right?"

  Facing her lover's question, Murong Jin hesitated. "Fortunately, everything is fine."

  "Ouch..." Your wife killed eight people.

  Hearing Fengyinglang's words, Shen Xuyao couldn't help raising his eyebrows. He looked at his wife in confusion. "Murong, have you gone out to practice?"

  "I didn't go to practice. I went to the poisonous mist forest and brought back some poisonous flowers and weeds. I made a lot of poisonous mist balls. These are for your self-defense." After speaking, Murong Jin took out a small box.

  Opening the box, Shen Xuyao couldn't help frowning when he saw that there were poisonous mist balls and some poisonous powder inside. "Why don't you discuss it with me before you go out? Can I go with you?"

  "Only poison refiners can go to that kind of place. It's not suitable for you to go. I was afraid that you would worry about me, so I didn't dare to tell you." Murong Jin knew that if he told his lover about this, Xu Yao would definitely not let him go. He went by himself. I will definitely be worried about him.