Chapter 175 Flower Condensation

Start from the beginning

  "As long as you know, let's take Xiaolan to play in the yard for a while!"

  "Okay!" Nodding, Xiaoyan took Xiaoyan to play in the yard.

  Seeing the two little guys flying away, Murong Jin looked at Shen Xuyao. "Don't be so mean to Xiaoyan?"

  "It's like this. If I don't hurt it, it can even go to the roof."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled. Sometimes Xiaoyan is really a bear personality, very naughty, mean-spirited, and proud, which often makes Xu Yao unhappy!

  "Hiss, hiss..." Lying on the recliner, the little golden snake suddenly yelled at its owner.

  Hearing the cry of the little golden snake, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment, raised his head from his lover's arms, and looked at his man in confusion.

  Meeting his wife's doubtful eyes, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

  "Xiao Jin said, there is a double who likes you, are you going to take a concubine?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. "What he said was incomplete. What people like is not me, but my head."

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin was stunned. "what happened?"

  "The Xu family has a new fourth-level pharmacist named Liu Yun. He came when I was in retreat. Counting the time, he has been in the Xu family for ten years. In the beginning, he stood at the gate every day, He acted like he liked me and admired me very much, but I always felt that something was wrong with his eyes, so I asked Zhang Yun to check for me, and I found out that he might be Li He's younger brother, his biological brother."

Upon hearing this, Murong Jin's expression immediately changed. "Li He's younger brother, so he came to seek revenge on us?"

  "Well, yes, so, I said that what he likes is not me, but my head."

  "Then, did he come to sneak attack you, or do other things to you?"

  Seeing his wife's worried look, Shen Xuyao smiled. "You are overthinking this. This is the town master's palace, and there is a sixth-level soul pet master sitting here! He doesn't dare to do anything here. Moreover, in the past five years, I have only gone out twice a year, and each time I teleported away. He never uses any flying mounts and doesn’t let anyone know, so he doesn’t even know that I have left the Town Lord’s Mansion, and he has never been able to find a chance to take action.”

  "But, it's too dangerous to be around this person!" Thinking of this, Murong Jin was still very worried.

  "He can't do it in the town lord's mansion, and we can't do it here either. So, now we can only waste time. However, he probably doesn't know that I have found out all his details. He also did it with his own hands. I’m not a fool, how could I eat his dim sum?”

  "It should be poisoned in the snack." After thinking about it, Murong Jin suspected that the other party had poisoned it.

  "Maybe! I gave all the things he brought to Xu Hong, and I haven't touched them." Shen Xuyao naturally thought that the other party might be poisoned. So, let alone dim sum, he didn't even touch the plate containing the dim sum.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin twitched the corner of his mouth. "Then, Xu Hong was not poisoned to death?"

  "No, I think he should have returned it all to Liu Yun. Oh, by the way, Xu Hong is married, and his wife is Xiao Fangfang from Pingcheng."

  Hearing this news, Murong Jin's face turned ugly again. "Xiao Fangfang, it's actually her. She has seen our true faces? She didn't recognize you, did she?"

  "No, I met her once when they got married three years ago, and I haven't seen her since. My voice and appearance have changed now, and she can't recognize me, so you don't have to worry too much about this." , Shen Xuyao didn't care much. Because there is a protective formation in his yard, ordinary people cannot enter, and he also has the habit of not seeing guests, so there are not many opportunities for Xiao Fangfang to see him.

  After hearing what his lover said, Murong felt relieved. "It's good that I didn't recognize it!"

  Looking at the obviously relieved daughter-in-law, Shen Xuyao looked helpless. "Don't worry, if it's not safe here, we can leave at any time."

  "Yeah!" Murong Jin nodded, expressing understanding.

  "Get hungry, I'll make you something to eat!" After saying that, Shen Xuyao took his wife's hand and walked to the kitchen together.

  "Okay!" Murong Jin unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth as he stared at his lover's back.

  …………………………

  After dinner, Shen Xuyao took out the four-level potions for stabilizing strength, potions for body refining, and the Hundred Flowers Condensation that Xu Hong made for him that he had accumulated in the past few years.

  "Murong, this is Baihua Gel, a sacred object specially used for body refining. I have used three bottles before, and the effect is good. These two bottles are reserved for you." Xu Hong was still very good, and got five bottles for Shen Xuyao. A bottle of flower dew.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin picked up two bottles of condensation and looked at them. "Isn't this cheap?"

  "Well, one million spirit stones per bottle, the price is not bad. However, it's useless on the market, so I asked Xu Hong to get it for me." It's not expensive, but it's not easy to buy. If it wasn't for a big family, it wouldn't be possible.

  "Since it's so hard to buy, I'll keep it for you! My foundation is stronger than yours, so I'll just use the strength-stabilizing potion and the body-refining potion." Murong Jin knew that his lover's strength was currently at the early stage of level four, and he was still He couldn't refine level four potions, so the potions his lover gave him were bought for him and carefully prepared for him. For Murong Jin, these are already good.

  "Okay, let me put it here first, and then use it after you reach the fourth level peak." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao put the condensation away. He felt that if he used this after Murong Jin reached the peak of the fourth level, he could better stabilize his strength and help Murong Jin advance to the fifth level.

  "actually, I……"

  "I'm hungry!" With a smile, Shen Xuyao interrupted his lover.

  Looking at her lover who was leaning over, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "You just finished eating, what are you hungry for?"

  "I want to eat you!" Shen Xuyao whispered after sticking to his lover's ear and kissing her.

  Listening to the man's hoarse and deep voice, feeling the passion blowing in his ears, Murong Jin couldn't help but blush.

  Seeing his wife's shy look, Shen Xuyao grabbed his lover's waist with both hands and pulled her into his arms.

  Raising her face and looking at her lover, Murong Jin reached out her hand, touched the man's face, and took the initiative to lean into his arms. "I really want to do nothing and just lean into your arms."

  "You are so easily satisfied. I never thought of doing nothing." As he said that, Shen Xuyao had already picked him up.

  Holding her lover's neck, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "You have too many ideas."

  "Don't like it?" Shen Xuyao asked with a smile after kissing his beloved's forehead.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment, buried his face in his lover's clothes, and did not answer the question.

  Looking at the lover who didn't answer in his arms, Shen Xuyao smiled, and went back to the bedroom with him in his arms...