Chapter 173 Doubting Liu Yun

Start from the beginning

  "What about you? I heard from the Second Young Master that you are engaged."

  "Well, it's the daughter of the Xiao family——Xiao Fangfang. Her grandfather is the city lord of Pingcheng, and her father is the young city lord of Pingcheng."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. Is she actually Feng Hua's cousin? "Then do you like that woman?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao ask this, Xu Hong smiled helplessly. "When you get married and spend some time together, there will always be some feelings."

  The implication is that I don't like it. Sure enough, all big families are like this. It doesn't matter whether you like it or not. What matters most is your identity, status, whether you are a good match, and whether it can bring you benefits.

  "So, you don't have to talk to me about love. When you go out for a while, tell that Liu Yun to stay away from my yard. Don't wait until my daughter-in-law is out of the customs. He still comes and stands every day. My wife misunderstood and caused me trouble." Having said this, Shen Xuyao frowned.

  "Okay, I'll talk to him when I get out soon."

  "Okay then. Have you got the things I asked you to get for me?"

  Hearing this, Xu Hong frowned. "That thing is not easy to get, just wait a little longer. After a while, I will go to Tiancheng to have a look, and I will definitely get it for you."

  "Okay, don't worry." What Shen Xuyao wanted was a kind of Baihua condensate specially used to stabilize his strength, which was relatively rare. It has the effect of body training, and can also help stabilize strength. There is no one on the market, but Xu Hong said that he can help find a way to get it.

  Shen Xuyao and Xu Hong chatted for a few more words and gave the commission to Xu Hong. Shen Xuyao sent the other party away.

  When I walked to the gate of the courtyard, I saw that Liu Yun again. This time, Shen Xuyao didn't even say hello, and when he saw Xu Hong leaving, he closed the door and left.

  Looking at the blue protective shield in front of him, Liu Yun frowned and felt lost.

  "Liu Yaoshi!" Xu Hong called as he came over.

  "Young Master!" Liu Yun bowed his head and saluted.

  "Physician Liu, Doctor Jiang doesn't like to be disturbed or spied on. So, please go back to your own yard. From now on, if there is nothing particularly important, please don't appear here."

  Hearing this, Liu Yun was stunned. He looked at Xu Hong with a serious face. "Young master, I, I just look at him from a distance. Is that okay?"

  "However, he doesn't like to see you. Moreover, his partner is in retreat. He doesn't want to spread bad rumors during this period, which will cause his partner to misunderstand in the future. So, don't come here again. You like this It will only cause trouble for him." Without beating around the bush, Xu Hong said it very straightforwardly.

  "Oh, I got it, Young Master." Nodding his head, Liu Yun turned and left. There was a trace of hatred in his eyes.

  Jiang Yuan, just wait for me, I'll see how long you can hide!

  ………………………………………

  When Shen Xuyao returned to the yard, he released the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Golden Snake. He took out the level four monster meat and fed it to the two.

  Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness and looking at the owner sitting on the chair, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Master, don't you like twins? I think Liu Yun looks pretty good! You can take her as your concubine!"