Chapter 164 Inform Yu Bin

Start from the beginning

  Hearing this, Yu Bin nodded. "What Dr. Jiang said is right. He is not a child. As long as my sister likes it, our Yu family will not object, but he was so bold as to deceive my sister, deceive all of us in the Yu family, and treat everyone in the Yu family as Fool, playing us between the palm bones is a bit deceiving."

  "Well, I think so too." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  "Thank you, Doctor Jiang, for informing me about this." Yu Bin bowed his head and thanked him immediately.

  "You are welcome, Ba Shao. It is not the first time that I have done business with the Yu family. We are all friends. I will mention it when I see it. Miss Twelfth is the youngest of the Yu family. She is a golden branch and jade leaf. I think her Marriage is a major event. The Yu family should treat it with caution. At least, they should know more about her fiancé from the side. What do you think, Master Eight?"

  "Well, Doctor Jiang is right." Nodding his head, Yu Bin agreed.

  Shen Xuyao and Yu Bin exchanged pleasantries for a few more words before Yu Bin left Shen Xuyao's tent.

  ……………………………

  After Yu Bin left, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin looked at each other. The couple sat on chairs and drank tea together.

  "Oh my god, I've seen shameless people before. I've never seen such a shameless person. They've been married for more than 40 years, and they can still pretend to be a virgin. It's so shameless." From Shen Xuyao's knowledge of the sea Zhongfei came out, Xiaoyan looked contemptuous.

  "Brother Xiaoyan, what is a virgin?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "If you don't have a wife, you're called a virgin. You don't understand this? How stupid."

  "Oh, no daughter-in-law!"

  Listening to the conversation between the two, Shen Xuyao's head was full of black lines. "Can you two change the subject?"

  "This Xuanyuan battle is really shameless. He actually pretended to be a boy and deceived the eldest lady of the Yu family. He is really tired of his job! If the Yu family knows, he married Jiang Shanshan at the age of fifteen, and Yu The family will never let him go."

  Glancing at his wife, Shen Xuyao nodded. "This is my idea. We must not let Xuanyuan Zhan and Yu Lili get married. Otherwise, Xuanyuan Zhan and Jiang Shanshan will have a big backer like the Yu family, which will be very detrimental to us. Moreover, I suspect that the two old men played a bitter trick before. It's also possible that Jiang Shanshan planned it. This bitch is used to playing dirty tricks. She was also the one who planned my mother's death back then."

  "Not only your mother's death, but also the fact that you were wronged to steal the Jinling gun. It was also instigated by her behind the scenes. I killed two children of the Jiang family in the secret realm, and I found the situation through soul searching. The gun is Lin Shanshan asked them to steal it and put it in your room." Thinking of this, Murong Jin's teeth itched with hatred.

  Back then, Xu Yao was whipped two hundred times by an old bastard from the Jiang family for this matter, and he almost died from the beating. This Jiang Shanshan has evil thoughts. She clearly wants Xu Yao's life and wants to snatch the good things left by her mother-in-law.

  "Plant a seed of doubt to the Yu family, and Xuanyuan Zhan will naturally be dealt with by someone. As for Jiang Shanshan, if my guess is correct, she should be in the Pharmacist Academy now." At this point, Shen Xuyao twisted brow.

  "Xu Yao, since we met Xuanyuan Zhan today, should we take the opportunity to kill him?" At this point, Murong Jin's eyes flashed with murderous intent.

  "No, don't take action for the time being. Yu Bin is at the peak of the fourth level and is not weak. Moreover, we have no advantage over the four of them. Besides, there is no need to offend the Yu family for Xuanyuan Zhan, a bastard. Let him Leave it to the Yu family to clean up. Let's leave here tonight." I originally planned to leave in the next day or two. Since I have made such a big deal and the male protagonist is here again, I should naturally avoid it.

Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin nodded. "Okay! We have already offended the Wu family, so there is no need to offend the Yu family again for a Xuanyuan battle."

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiao Yan aside. "Xiaoyan, do you think Xuanyuan Zhan's fortune has changed from what we saw when we were in the secret realm?"

  "Yes, that guy's luck is not as good as before, but his current luck is still better than that of you and Murong. So, you'd better not go up against him easily, otherwise, you will only suffer the consequences."

  "Understood!" Shen Xuyao nodded, expressing his understanding.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's expression changed. "That shameless person who deceived the little girl has better luck than us, it's really unreasonable!"

  "Don't worry, sooner or later, our luck will be better than his." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took his lover's hand.

  Naturally, the luck of the villain and cannon fodder cannot be compared with that of the hero. However, no matter how lucky you are, as long as your strength is not enough. After all, you have to be controlled by others. As long as he and Murong are always stronger than the hero and heroine. Then, it will never be possible for the hero and heroine to kill them.

  Glancing at his lover, Murong Jin nodded dullly. I thought: No wonder Xu Yao has always been so afraid of Jiang Shanshan and Xuanyuan Zhan. Sure enough, Xu Yao's concerns were not unreasonable. These two people have really good luck!

  That night, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin left Fengdao Valley.

  ……………………

  The next day, Yu Bin was not surprised to find that the tent of Shen Xuyao and his wife had disappeared. After all, it was a big deal, and whoever it was would run away. Five million is not a small amount! If you don't run, are you waiting to be killed and seize the treasure?

  "Doctor Jiang and his wife have left?" Yu Lili blinked, a little surprised.

  "Yeah, these two people are so ungrateful, aren't they? They left without even saying a word to us." Yu Shan was also a little dissatisfied with this.

  He looked at his younger brother and sister, and then at Xuanyuan Zhan who didn't speak. Yu Bin spoke quietly. "We are here to practice. It doesn't matter what others do, just keep walking."

  "Oh!" Nodding, everyone continued walking deeper into the Wind Knife Valley.

  Walking behind Yu Bin, the hero looked at Yu Bin's back, and couldn't help squinting his eyes. Yesterday, Yu Bin dismissed the three of them, most likely because he talked about the pharmaceutical business with that Jiang Yuan. This morning, Jiang Yuan and his wife left. According to various signs, Yu Bin and Jiang Yuan should have reached a cooperation. Otherwise, Jiang Yuan and his wife would not have left overnight.

  Jiang Yuan, why is it called this? Is it really a coincidence? Or is this Jiang Yuan and Shanshan's cousin Jiang Yuan the same person? However, he asked Yu Lili last night. Yu Lili said that the soul pet of Doctor Jiang was a golden ginseng. As for Jiang Yuan's soul pet, it was black when he awakened, but turned into a blue seal when he saw it again. Moreover, Jiang Yuan was an alchemist, not a pharmacist, and he didn't know any medical skills. These two people were really surprised!

  Although the two were very different in surprise, the male protagonist thought about it and decided to find an opportunity to send a message to his wife to tell Shanshan. He knew that Shanshan had been looking for Jiang Yuan.