Chapter 161 Grandpa Gets Caught

Start from the beginning

  Seeing this notice, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao exchanged shocked looks.

  "What is going on? The Wu family has been searching for three years but failed to find Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. Have they found their grandfather?"

  "If it doesn't bring harm to my wife and children, why arrest my grandfather?"

  "No, this is a bit too much, isn't it? Why arrest my grandfather?"

  "Who said it wasn't?"

  "Oh, how can a big family be reasonable?"

  "That's true."

  "Hey, everyone, hurry up and watch it! It's playing at the gate of the city. Where are the picture stones of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin's grandfather being whipped? The two old men were beaten terribly."

  "Is it true or not? And the photo stone?"

  "Yes, it was delivered today. All big cities and small towns have notices and photo stones, which were delivered from Wutong Town."

  "Really? Then I'll go and have a look."

  "I am coming too!"

  Listening to the common people talking, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin followed the crowd to the city gate, and sure enough. There is a special person at the gate of the city, who is playing a video in a loop. The photo is exactly the scene of City Lord Jiang and City Lord Murong being tied to the rack and being whipped.

  Seeing that scene, a cold smile appeared on Shen Xuyao's face under the mask. He said in his heart: Things have really turned around. Back then, Jiang Yuan's grandfather whipped Jiang Yuan two hundred times and beat him to death. Now, it was the old guy's turn to be whipped.

  Standing in the crowd, looking at the grandfather being whipped in the picture, Murong Jin looked contemptuous. Grandpa, the one who didn't care about him since he was a child, and didn't even bother to look at him? Is it grandpa, the person who can not even avenge his own son after the death of his parents? Is it the one who insisted on marrying him to that Fourth Master Mu regardless of his own wishes?

  Thinking of everything the other party had done to him, Murong Jin felt a chill in his heart. He has never felt warm from his grandfather. I can only feel chills again and again.

  When he was six years old, he asked his grandfather why he didn't kill Xuanyuan Zhengde's old dog to avenge his parents? In the end, Grandpa slapped him severely, and said to him angrily: "Your father is just a bastard born of a concubine. What is his life compared to the interests of the family?"

  At that time, the six-year-old Murong Jin didn't know what family interests meant. It wasn't until he grew up that he realized that the reason why his grandfather didn't seek revenge from the Xuanyuan family was because the Xuanyuan family gave him many spirit treasures to help him improve his family. Small realm. So, is this the so-called family interest? Exchange the lives of his son and daughter-in-law for cultivation resources?

  When he was twelve years old, he was almost raped by his cousin. In the end, he poisoned him to death. Grandpa slapped him again. Said: "You are a lowly bastard, you are covered in poison like your mother, I feel disgusted when I see you." After beating him, he was locked up.

  When he was fourteen, his grandfather asked him to marry the fourth master of the Mu family, but he didn't want to, so his grandfather slapped him in the face for the third time. Said: "What's the use of raising you in the family, even if I raise a dog, it will wag its tail at me, and what about you? You are a lowly thing that is born to be crushed by men, what's wrong with asking you to marry? Apart from marriage, what value do you have?"