After all, it would take a long time to sell so many Chinese herbal medicines even before the earthquake.

  Hua Mi is a woman, no matter how powerful her background is, she has to take her time.

  But Hua Mi is very generous and very wealthy, "Okay, let him come over to order the goods and collect the money, I want them all."

  It's only 100 tons of Cordyceps sinensis. Although Hua Mi doesn't know much about Chinese medicine, the name "Cordyceps sinensis", It's sounds thunderous.

  Take it, take it all.

  "How many traditional Chinese medicines are there in this warehouse? I want them all. Mr. Zhong, please contact the owner of these herbs for me." After finishing speaking, Hua Mi turned her head and looked at Chi Chuan, "Chuan Zi, please register. Everyone goes next door to move Cordyceps sinensis."

  She made an excuse, sent everyone away, and stayed in Zhong Changjin's warehouse.

  Just to put all Zhong Changjin's goods into her level 17 warehouse in one go.

  A group of people walked out, one or two, without any objection.

  After walking out of the door, Zhong Changjin looked back a little strangely, holding  Zhi Wang in his hands, looking at the warehouse behind him, and asked Chi Chuan, " What are Miss Hua doing in there alone?"

  Chi Chuan laughed meaningfully,
  "We don't have to worry about what Miss Hua is doing in there. You just need to contact your colleagues."

  Who knows that Miss Hua is alone ? What are you messing with?

  Both Chi Chuan and Fang Yuqi knew that they should not pursue this kind of matter, so they should not pursue it.

  In fact, there are more and more unreasonable things. The biggest unreasonable thing is that the sky never lights up again, the rain never stops, countless cities collapse, and order collapses. In the midst of so much despair, such a Hua Mi suddenly appears , even if there are too many unreasonable things, if she doesn't say it, the people around her shouldn't ask.

  Therefore, no one is a fool. Gong Yi is not the only one who can see her unreasonableness. In fact, many people can see it.

  It's just that everyone doesn't talk about it tacitly.

  Zhong Changjin scratched his head and left. Chi Chuan and Fang Yuqi led the guards and stood guard at the entrance of the Cordyceps sinensis warehouse, waiting for Zhong Changjin to find the owner of Cordyceps sinensis.

  And Hua Mi stayed in Zhong Changjin's warehouse, and collected nine tenths of the Chinese herbal medicines in the warehouse in one go.

  The remaining one-tenth was reserved for the garrison and Chi Chuan's friends to carry it.

  You have to put on a show, no.

  [Unlock Storage Level 18 (Space 18X1)]

  [Get X1 lottery draw]

  [Remaining lottery draw X9]

  [Unlock storage level 19 (space 19X1)] [

  Won lottery draw X1]

  [Remaining lottery draw X10]

  Chinese herbal medicine is different from medicine pills. So the volume of this batch of Chinese herbal medicine is very large.

  It takes up a lot of Huami's storage space.

  Hua Mi felt that if she collected all the 100 tons of Cordyceps sinensis, she would probably be able to upgrade her warehouse to level 20.

  But it is said that there is a whole strip of Chinese herbal medicines on this street, which are still well preserved.

  Hua Mi pondered for a while, then looked back at the empty medicinal material warehouse, she put all the mat grass, oranges, grapefruits, apples, cherries, pomegranates, kiwis, and cantaloupes in the 19th-level storage.

  All put into this warehouse.

  She really threw them all into the warehouse. She didn't leave any mats or the above fruits, which freed up a lot of space in the level 19 warehouse.

  The price is that Zhong Changjin's warehouse is about to be overcrowded and exploded.

  To what extent is it squeezed?

Hua Mi stood at the door of the warehouse and was squeezed out by the sudden appearance of a large pile of supplies.

  "Sister Hua."

  Fang Yuqi, with his sharp eyesight and quick hands, rushed over and reached out to stop Hua Mi.

  Otherwise, Hua Mi would definitely be pushed into the mud by the mat thrown out of the warehouse door.

  Chi Chuan ran over in a hurry, looking exaggeratedly at the warehouse door that could not even be closed,

  "This, Sister Hua!"

  "This is a medicinal material that can swell with water, hehehe."