Zhong Changjin continued, leading Hua Mi and his party to explain clearly .

Who was the first to grab the medicine?

Anyway, they, the bosses of the pharmaceutical market, were able to organize themselves together to resist the survivors who came to loot the pharmaceutical market.

  Later, there were fewer and fewer bosses in the pharmaceutical market. This large pharmaceutical market went through rounds of destructive looting. Most of the Western medicine pills with more specific curative effects that could be snatched were taken away.

  The power of the masses is so frightening that it is almost impossible to find a pack of pills in the huge medicinal material market.

  Zhong Changjin said, leading a group of people to the market.

  Holding the flashlights provided by Huami, everyone walked all the way in and came to the warehouse.

  Before approaching the warehouse, one could smell a strong medicinal fragrance.

  They heard Zhong Changjin ramble again,
  "I rented a large warehouse here. The moisture-proof conditions are pretty good. I don't know where the warehouse owner is now. He hasn't come out to collect rent for a few months. Otherwise, the goods in my warehouse will be gone. It can't be preserved."

  In this world, it is too easy to give up due to various difficulties.

  Zhong Changjin's life was also difficult for a while.

  If it weren't for the good moisture-proof conditions of this warehouse and the fact that the warehouse owner disappeared and can't collect rent, he would have given up on this batch of medicinal materials and stopped taking care of it.

  He won't wait for Hua Mi to buy his medicinal materials.

  Hua Mi walked to a pile of Chuanbei, took out a bag and opened it. She couldn't understand the quality of the medicinal materials, but only knew that the Chuanbei in her hand was full of grains, milky white, and smooth.

  "Miss Hua, these are all the best pine shells."

  Zhong Changjin came over with a bag of furnace shells and showed Hua Mi the difference between the two

  . These are all good products of mine, otherwise I would not be so sorry to discard them."

  He explained the medicinal materials in his hand, his honest face seemed to be shining, and his eyes showed the same persistence as Ke Minghong.

  Hua Mi turned her head and didn't look at the herbs in her hand. Instead, she looked at Zhong Changjin. She knew this kind of person.

  For the same thing, they have almost paranoid persistence and love, and they continue to study and delve deeply into a certain field.

  Cutting off their hobbies is like killing them and makes them feel uncomfortable.

  Zhong Changjin likes Chinese medicine and is deeply involved in this field.

  Hua Mi cleared her throat, and after listening to Zhong Changjin's rambling introduction of the three types of Chuanbei, he began to talk about Minbei, Pingbei, Shengbei, and Beibei.

She interrupted Zhong Changjin,
  "Collect these medicinal materials according to your previous shipping price. I will accept the price you sold others at before. You can also use this money to buy supplies in Xiangcheng and B City in the future."

Not only Zhong Changjin was stunned, but Chi Chuan was also stunned.

  According to the previous shipping price, in this world, don't she ask to lower the price?

  You know, a contractor can use 200,000 yuan to buy a 20-carat diamond, not to mention these Chinese herbal medicines that they don't know when they will be sold.

  They also heard Hua Mi say, "Also, I have some Ganoderma lucidum in my hand. I originally wanted to fry it as a side dish for the garrison. Please help me figure out how to eat it so that the Ganoderma lucidum can be used to its fullest effect."

      As a side dish?

 Zhong Changjin wondered if he heard it wrong.

  Then, he saw Hua Mi take out a face-sized fresh dark purple Ganoderma lucidum from the raincoat.

  She said indifferently,

  "This one is only this big, and the garrison eats a big pot of rice. I thought, a dozen ganodermas must be cut to cook a big pot." "

  "This..."

  Zhong Changjin approached Look at the big purple lucidum in Huami's hand.

  He suddenly bowed to Hua Mi, his face full of piety, "I'm sorry, you have more than a dozen pieces of this, you must be a senior expert in our industry, I just made a fool of myself."