juhee
haechan was scrolling through czennietwt on my phone and

juhee

(a/n: pretend the tweet is in korean lol)

ten
i'd say oh end but this is BAD

nev
??????

nev
HOW DID THEY EVEN

kou
oh no soms...

desi 🪐🤍
i mean they didn't name names right hahahahahha this isn't that bad is it please tell me it's not that bad (i'm incredibly unsettled rn)

haechan
unfortunately there's people guessing mark in the quote retweets

haechan
of course people are saying jaehyun, kun, jaemin, jeno, and exo members and stuff too

ten
but this definitely means they've got pics with your faces in it

desi 🪐🤍
oh fuck you have got to be fucking kidding me

mark
d are you busy can you talk

desi 🪐🤍
i can talk

mark
okay jaehyun's gonna call you

* * *

As soon as Juhee had sent the screenshot to the group chat, Johnny and Jaehyun had burst out of their rooms going straight for Mark's. Jaehyun was about to knock on the door when Mark opened the door himself like he was coming to them too.

"Guys this is so bad," Mark stated the obvious, his hands shaking as he gripped his phone tightly.

"Can't sugarcoat this one," Jaehyun sighed. "It's bad for sure."

"I was asleep, I didn't realize Hyunmin-hyung had been trying to contact me about this already," Mark revealed, referring to Manager Jeon. "He's asking if it's me and Desi in the photos."

"Okay, calm down Mark," Johnny said. "Let's sit down and you tell him it is. Jaehyun, try calling Dasom if she's free."

The three of them sat on the couch together with Mark in the middle, and Jaehyun video called Dasom so she could be looped in.

Once she answered the call, it was obvious that she hiding in an alley since she was leaning against a brick wall and it was dark all around her.

"Guys, I was literally walking to work when I saw," she said, her voice trembling. "I don't want to go in now."

"Can you skip today?" Mark asked her, looking up after replying to his manager's messages.

"No, it's way too late," Dasom replied. "My shift is in fifteen minutes and I already skipped a day last week for the concert."