Exchange Students

Start from the beginning

He nods his head while still trying to act innocent and saying, "I'm used to dealing with these kinds of girls, that's what I meant."

Realizing he wasn't going to get an honest answer out of him, he simply rolls his eyes at him while looking back at the girls and saying, "just don't forget about the girl on my back."

Looking over at Tohka causes Shido to sigh then responds, "trust me when I say she's hard to forget."

Then, seeming to come to an agreement, the girls nod in unison then look back at shido while the second girl says, "confirmation: that will be the new competition."

Hearing this causes shido to sigh in relief but he can still feel Burchard judging eyes pierce him like a hot knife through butter which causes him to think, "he definitely thinks I'm a harem making sleaze bag."

Meanwhile Burchard ironically enough is thinking, "he's definitely a harem making sleaze bag."

His thoughts however get interrupted by the first girl proclaiming, "then our new battle will be for one heart and one alone!"

A feeling of guilt consumes Shido as he looks over at Burchard while whispering, "sorry about this but it's for the best."

Burchard looks over at him with a raised eyebrow while trying to figure out the real meaning behind his words but before he is able to inquire about them, he gets cut off when the two girls walk up to him then while clinging to both of his arms, the first girl declares, "mark my words! You will be falling for me!"

Shido looks at the new development unfolding before him with his mouth hanging wide open in shock while the second girl clings to his other arm and says to an equally as shocked Burchard, "rebuttal: Yuzuru can confirm that you will fall for her before the night is done."

Shock and confusion comes over Burchard who looks back and forth between the two girls though the most concerning thing about this situation for him was the loss of circulation in his arms which intern makes him hang on to a still unconscious Tohka for dear life while only being able to say, "uh-uh! Ladies please..."

Suddenly he gets cut off by Shido who was able to retrieve his jaw from the ground and blurts out, "what just happened?"

The two girls ignore Burchard's plea and instead looks over at Shido while the first girl asks, "what's the problem? This was your idea?"

Still shocked shido is able to respond, "but this wasn't what I had in mind?"

The second girl replies, "rebuttal: we deemed it only fair that since you suggested this without consulting your friend, we would use him for the competition."

The first girl look at him with a raised eyebrow while asking, "you should be happy we agreed to your plan unless....."

A mischievous grin crosses her face as she continues while pointing at him teasingly, "you wanted both of us to yourself didn't you?"

Agreeing with the statement, Burchard thinks, "yeah that's pretty much it."

Realizing he was now backed into a corner by her technology correct statement and with no other recourse, shido simply drops his head in defeat while saying sheepishly, "no..... I just wanted it to be fair."

The two girls look at a now defeated looking Shido with mild pity which causes the pair to look back at each other. After a few minutes of silent deliberation which Burchard doesn't seem to notice since his attention is more focused on not dropping Tohka. Though at the same time he was try to but couldn't figure out how he got into a situation where he literally has three different cute girls on him though one being unconscious and the other two treating him more like a prop does kinda take away from it all.