Exchange Students

Start from the beginning

Burchard and Shido both look back and sees the pair of identical girls looking back at them with almost unnerving excitement though the one that doesn't really show it says, "confirmation: our final battle has been agreed upon."

The boys look at them with confusion though shido does mutters under his breath, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Suddenly the two girls simultaneously point at them while the first girl declares, "you two will be our final challenge!!!"

An eerily silence fills the area while the girls continue to hold their pose while look at the boys eagerly.... Who intern look back at them equally as dumbfounded until they let out a collective, "huh?"

Seemingly trying to answer their question, the first girl lowers her hand while saying, "after rigorous deliberation, we have agreed that our new challenge shall be for your hearts!!!"

Not exactly clearing anything up, shido scratches his temple while asking, "uh? I'm sorry but I'm confused. What exactly is this challenge?"

The second girl lowers her arm then replies, "clarification: for this competition, Yuzuru and Kaguya will be making their respected target... I mean partner fall for them. The first one to capture their partners heart will be the victor."

Focusing in on her blunder, Burchard leans over to Shido while whispering, "she definitely just called us targets."

Shido on the other hand looks at him confused while asking, "how is that the thing you're focusing on?"

With the rest of her explanation finally clicking, he look back at the pair of girls with shock while asking, "your making us fall in love with you?"

The both nod in unison while The second girl says, "confirmation: that is precisely what we are doing."

Remembering what they said previously, Burchard asks, "out of curiosity, what did you girls mean by 'this deciding your fate?"

To his surprise, they both look at him with a very serious look as the second girl replies, "reply: it is quite simple. The winner shall become the true Yamai."

As if they had practiced this before the first girl continues, "as for the loser...."

For some reason the seriousness leaves her as she smiles gleefully while declaring, "loses!"

Caught off by the response, Burchard leans over to Shido while whispering, "there definitely hiding something."

He nods in agreement but to Burchard's surprise he responds, "I think you should leave this to me."

Burchard is about to ask him what he meant by that but before he can ask, Shido asks the girls, "wouldn't it make more sense for both of you to try and make only one of us fall for them?"

Burchard gets caught off by his question while the two girls look at him with confusion with the first girl asks, "but why would we do that?"

Realizing she had a good point in questioning him, Shido ignores the suspicious looks from Burchard while looking at the girls with an innocent smile and replying, "well there would be too much of a variable in between us so I think it would make more sense that way."

The two girls look at each other then form into a huddle to discuss this new development while Burchard looks over at Shido with a raised eyebrow while asking, "No ulterior motive in your suggestion?"

Shido in turn looks back at him and while trying to hide his guilty replies, "uh no? I think it would just make more sense this way."

Unconvinced by the explanation, Burchard asks, "does it have to do with you telling me to leave it to you?"