Chapter 11: Mirko

Mirko POV
God I've been knocking on Hawks door for 5 minutes now! Did he fucking forget I was coming or what?!  I even called him!

Mirko continued to bang on the door getting even more irritated by the second. Eventually she started to to think that something was wrong.

That's it. I'm breaking the door down.

Mirko let out a yell as she broke down Hawks door. Looking around she saw that no one was home.

His phone is gone so he might've gone somewhere.

Mirko sat down and ate some of the food she got and stared at the broken door.

It's his fault.

Slowly around a few hours later Mirko decided to call 911 since Hawks would've come back by now. It took around 30 minutes for the police to show up. Immediately they started to question Mirko about the door, Hawks, and a bunch of other stuff. Mirko didn't question anything of what the police were doing since she knew that they're trying to help. But still she was irritated because her best friend is missing for she knows he could be dead.

"That's all the questions we have for now."
"Will you be able to find my friend?!"
"Yes hopefully but for now we don't want you telling anyone about this."
"Why?"
"Because right now public trust is slowly declining in hero's. If they found out a hero went missing that would be the last push."
"Understandable, But can I at least tell a few people we trust?"
"Okay but be careful of who you tell."

The police left Hawks apartment and left Mirko there to her thoughts on where her best friend could be.

Dabi POV
Jesus Christ that was a long car ride. But I wish it was longer..
For Hawks sake.

Spinner stopped the car and got out leaving Dabi to carry the bird by himself.
Ugh lizard brain isn't even gonna help me?!
Not that I want him to though.

Dabi went to the trunk and pulled it open making a short creaking noise. Dabi looked to see Hawks still unconscious in the trunk.

"Huh maybe I gave him too much of the drug."

Dabi picked Hawks up bridal style. Reminding him of when Hawks fell asleep in his living room. Except this time Hawks isn't gonna be in the comfort of his home.
Dabi brought Hawks into an abandoned factory where Toga and Spinner were talking as Dabi walked in.
"Oooo looks like Spinner wasn't lying~"
"HEY!"
"What you came in without Hawks so I was confused~"

Huh Toga seems more like herself. Ever since Twice died she was so serious.

Dabi ignored the arguing between Toga and Spinner and brought Hawks into a room with no windows, a singular light hanging from the ceiling, and a bed. Dabi placed Hawks down onto the bed and uncuffed his hands and legs but cuffed his hand onto the leg of the bed.

Ugh. I don't wanna do this.
I have to remind myself-It's for Twice

Dabi shook Hawks shoulder in efforts to wake him up. A few seconds later Hawks started to wake up, Slowly after opening his eyes Hawks looked up from the bed he was laying on to see Dabi hovering over him.

HAIIIII I KNOW I DIDN'T POST IN A WHILE IT'S BC I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALL THAT PLUS IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 9TH SO I WAS BUSY WITH THAT TOO
AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE IF U GUYS COMMENTED OR VOTED I PROBABLY SOUND GREEDY BUT
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK