Beginings

Elijahs P.O.V.

I just finished setting up the three guest rooms, when I hear the doorbell ringing. I open my camera app on my cell to see my good friend Noah Sebastain standing at the door, with one quick swipe the door unlocks ahh the joys of having a tech savvy house. My best friend Iris and her daughter Josephine who is 3½ to visit for a week before I leave for France on a business unfortunately. I check over everything when I Noah speaks up from behind me.

Elijah, why are you making up the guest rooms?

Oh shit! I knew there was something I forgot to do! How open are you to house sitting with company? I say trying to force a smile to no avail.

With whom exactly? He asks standing with arms crossed waiting on the answer.

Iris and Josephine. I turn around to see his expression. Noah met Iris 3 months after Josephine was born. Some how in six months he fell and fell hard for her. The sad part was Iris had just been blind sided by a divorce only to find out he was cheating on and off for two years. To make it worse once the divorce was settled within two months, he married one of the mistresses. When Noah told Iris of his feelings she panicked/freaked out. The look on Noahs face is just straight shock before I could speak my cell rang. It was Iris telling me they just landed and were about to head over to grab their bags. I know something happened between them but neither of them told.