............

"mom" heeseung broke into a fit of sobs, knelt in front of her grave, the cloudy sky casting over her name engraved there.

heeseung placed a single flower he picked on the way here, not going to his apartment. he sat there, talking to his mother.

"did he really rape you?"

heeseung knew there won't be an answer but still he hoped.

"you didn't want me?"

another cry suffocated heeseung, eyes red and swelling from the constant stream of tears that he tried fighting back.

head in his hands, heeseung leaned forward touching his mother's tombstone with his head as he let out quiet sniffles.

"i miss you so much, mom"

"i know you miss her, heeseung" looking up, heeseung was met with the bright eyes of his lover's friend....sunoo.

"what's wrong, hee?" when heeseung lifted his head unknowingly exposing his beaten up face, sunoo gasped.

"hee!" sunoo ran over to him, "what happened?" sunoo examined the cuts on heeseung's face.

normally cuts were not something sunoo would be concerned about but heeseung looked as if he was dying.

"i'm fine" heeseung brushed off sunoo's hand, weakly. sunoo decided not to dig into it anymore.

"this your mom?" heesueng nodded, sitting there, legs criss crossed. sunoo hugged his knees listening to heeseung.

"she died when i was six" sunoo heard the choked sob heeseung fought back.

"my mom died when i was eight" sunoo added, hoping heeseung would cheer up a little "i'm sorry she's gone"

"you're lucky" heeseung said, "you got so much extra time to spend with her. i'd kill for just five minutes with her again"

"i know how you feel. i took her for granted" heeseung turned to look at sunoo who was already looking at him.

sunoo didn't know why but he pulled heeseung into a hug, warming up his arms that looked pale from the chilliness.

"i know we don't know each other so well but i get how you feel more than anything right now"

sunoo's comforting words were cut off when heeseung's phone started buzzing in his pocket.

pulling away from sunoo's embrace, heeseung fished his phone from his pocket seeing his lover's name pop up on the screen.

without hesitation heeseung answered, "baby!" sunoo wouldn't lie, he was shocked how good heeseung was at hiding how he felt.

one minute he cried and couldn't speak properly. now his voice was all happy and cheery.

on the phone...

"where are you? we're supposed to go on that pet museum date today"

"oh shoot, i'm sorry princess. i forgot"

"whatever. just come home quickly"

sunoo accidentally sneezed, heeseung signalled him to shush.

"who's that?"

"it's sunoo. i met him at the uhh supermarket. i'll be home soon. love you. mwah!" heeseung kissed his phone and ended the call.

"you two are so fucking cheesy" sunoo gagged, helping heeseung get on his feet, "we're fixing you up first then you go to jake"

..................

"hyung!" jake hugged heeseung the moment he opened the door. the older winced at the sudden contact on his fresh wounds that were covered on his stomach.

"hey baby" heeseung took note of jake wearing one of his oversized sweaters, travelling his hands along jake's sides.

"nuh uh we have a date to go too!" jake smiled, bouncing on his feet.

"aw, i'll be quick" heeseung pouted, a slap on his arm made him stop. jake kissed him, heading ff to get ready.

heeseung sighed, sitting on the couch, closing his eyes for a second. his body still ached but he would never willingly let jake worry especially when he's so happy.

buzz

buzz

buzz

jake's phone kept ringing off the line with messages. the phone on the table next to heeseung, picked it up.

locked.

finding it strange heeseung didn't bother with it. some people like their privacy but the thought of not invading flew away at the next message popping up.

hoon <3

today was fun, i'd love to do it again sometime.