2.

GILLIAN'S POV
Good morning! Its wednesday and I can't until saturday, my mom said that our whole family are invited to the Kids Choice Award and I'm so excited and I also don't wanna come at the same time. I don't like to socialize with people, ughhh.

I have school today, my dad is sending me and my brother to school everyday. I posted a photo of me, my dad and my brother before leaving and the son of David Beckham liked it and yup I'm getting billion of hates just because he liked our photo!!

"You are such a slut"
"Omg brooklyn just liked your photo, ugh slut"
"Whore"

Wth is wrong with these people? There's nothing wrong with that! They are so delusional. And this Brooklyn guy, he keeps on liking my photos and he also follow me on twitter but I don't know why... Her mom hates our family, why is he following me?? Well, I don't care. It's none of my business. I am not following him back 'cause people are just going to say that I am a "slut" and a "whore" and a lot of hurtful words.

"Thanks dad! See you later"
"Be good okay? Brian take care of your sister! Gill, no boys! I'll kill them all"
"Don't worry dad, i'll kill them first"
"Shut up!!"

My dad is so strict when it comes to boys that's why I am single since birth but I don't really mind I'm just 15 years old, I am young and I don't need those things.

"You know this Beckham guy? Brooklyn?" I asked my brother.
"Yeah why, you like him?" My brother asked me while laughing.
"No! He follows me in all of my social media accounts and he is liking all of my photos" I said.
"So you think he likes you? Get over yourself, Gillian" he said, laughing so hard.
"Fuck you. I am just wondering why! I mean, all of my friends likes him, they find him so attractive but yeah he is but he is not that attractive and they are so mean. His family, they are judging our family and they don't even know us." I said.
"That's their problems not ours. And its your decision if you want to follow him back or not." He said, I nod.
"Okay, I'll see you later! No boys okay?" He said, then he kissed my forehead then we parted ways.

While on my way to my class, everyone is staring at me like I killed six million people, why are they like this!! They make my everyday life uncomfortable. Ugh, why!! I always wanted to be home schooled but my mom doesn't allow me ugh. I can't wait for this day to end. This is so annoying.

BROOKLYN'S POV
My mom woke me up today and she said that me and my brothers are going to the Kids Choice Award on saturday. Its going to be fun but the fact that I am going to babysit my brothers is not fun.

"Brooklyn, you need to pack your things. You are leaving tomorrow!" my mom, shouted.
"Yeah! I got it" I said.
"Anyway, Brooklyn. I heard that a lot of people that I don't allow you to talk to are going to be there. Know your limits, i don't want you to hang out with any of them. They are bad influence." My mom said, and I just nod.
"I am trusting you, Brooklyn and take care of your brothers!"

I hope Gillian's going to be there too. I really want to meet her and take a pic with her. She posted a photo with her dad and brother today and she is so gorgeous. Her stunning blue eyes attracts me the most.

// - hope you guys will like this story like you liked "Second Chance" 😍💗