1.

GILLIAN'S POV
Hey, I'm Gillian Disick but my family and friends calls me Gill. I am the second child of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick. We live in Calabasas. I have 1 older brother, Brian he is 17 years old and 3 younger siblings Mason 4, Penelope she's turning 3 and my new born brother Reign he is 6 months old. I am 15 years old and yes my mom got pregnant in young age but she's a good mom and my dad is also a good dad to us. They are my inspiration in everything, sadly they aren't married but at least they are together but I am still hoping that someday they'll get married.

I am a shy girl, i don't have a lot of friends because its so hard for me to trust people. And I cant stand not reading all the hates comments because idk ugh i just cant stop myself and I always end up crying.

I have the craziest family ever!! We have a reality show so people knows that. I am so happy I have my family with me but sometimes Its annoying. I don't have any privacy, anywhere I go paparazzis are there, every actions i make is being judged. I honestly don't know what normal life is.

I have a lot of celebrity crushes but i always end up hating them after I met them I mean, i think its so automatic for me that when I become friends with my crush I will not have crush on them anymore lol am I weird or something. I know this guy, all of my friends like him but I don't really know if I do like him. He is cute, hot and all but I don't think I like him.

BROOKLYN'S POV
I'm Brooklyn Beckham son of David and Victoria Beckham. I'm 16 and I live in London. I have 2 brothers Romeo and Cruz and one little sister, Harper. We are a public figure ever since we're born.

My parents are very strict. If they don't like a girl then I should stop talking to that girl. I want to hang out with some famous people same as my age but my parents doesn't allow me.

I have a major crush on Gillian Disick, she is so gorgeous and so humble. She is the "shy" one in her family and that is what I like the most about her, she is so simple and she is so kind to her fans. I follow her on instagram but sadly, she doesnt follow me back. I really want to meet her but I don't know how and my parents doesnt like her family. They hate them but I swear, Gillian's different.

// - omg, hey guys!! this is so awkward 😭😂 but I hope you like it, anyway please tell me if you do or if not tysm 💗💗