Even Xiaoban said, "It's true, the owner of this firm sometimes sells red water that is out of date."

Jian Mei didn't expect this level to exist. Of course, he was able to persuade him. Since everyone said so, he nodded: "Okay, then we won't cooperate."

The plain mother sighed a little: "I don't think they would give up so easily."

Jian Mei saw that everyone was a little sad, so he said with relief: "It's okay, don't worry, it's almost winter now, and the flu season is about to pass. After that, let's keep a low profile and avoid contact with them."

Others can only agree.

Later Jian Mei returned to the mansion. The first thing she did was to see the young master. During the past two months, the young master was very cooperative with the treatment, and his condition is much better now. When he came back, it was just after the young master had finished his lunch.

Jian Mo came over: "Master, did you stand up and try to walk today?"

The young master shook his head, looked at him and said, "Are you back?"

"Today is a day off. I went out for a walk." Jian Mei helped the young master cover the blanket: "I also brought a few books to the young master. They are all sold in bookstores outside. I heard that many people know how to do it. Look."

The young master asked him: "Use your own wages?"

Jian Wei smiled: "The notebook is not expensive. I heard Grandma Li say that you usually read some academic books. It feels boring after reading for a long time, so I bought a little bit. You can relieve your boredom when you are free. ."

In such a big house, I am afraid that only Jian Mei would think so much for him.

The young master poked his head: "Only you have a lot of spooky ideas."

Jian Mei looked outside. The sunset hadn't set yet, and the weather was not cold at this time. He covered his head and said softly, "Master, let's go for a walk in the garden. I will help you and try to walk."

In fact, the young master's legs are not completely incapable of walking upright, but they are not able to exert strength. All the homework that Jian Mei has done for so long is to let the blood circulate and help the young master's legs regain their strength.

The young master nodded: "Okay."

In fact, Grandma Li had already proposed to go out for a walk, but the young master never agreed, and only agreed when Jian Mo came back.

Jane pushed the young master in the garden. When the path was empty, he let the young master lean on him gently, while he helped the boy stand up and walk, although it would be a bit heavy to support a person, but the young master He was too thin, so thin that Jian Mei could support him.

The young master moved in small steps, which was a bit difficult.

Jian Mei encouraged him: "Just stick to it, Master, you can."

The young master said: "You have faith in me."

"The young master should also have a little confidence in himself." Jian Mei noticed that many times when the young master sits by the window, he will look out of the mansion: "After the young master's legs are healed, he can go wherever he wants to go. High and wide."

This mansion has stayed for a long time, so depressed, no one wants to soak in it for a long time.

Hearing this, the young master looked outside the wall of the mansion, and he whispered: "Immigration, do you have a place you want to go?"