"In the 26th year of Xingyuan, the third Royal Highness and Concubine Lan were in an accident on the warship. One was killed and the other injured. Concubine Lan and Concubine Lan passed away at 9 o'clock that night, and the Three Highnesses lost their power and poisoned her body..." When I saw modern history, Jian Wei The sound becomes small while reading.

The young master opened his eyes and looked at him suspiciously: "Ambiguous, what's the matter?"

Jian Mei was holding the book, lowered his head, and said in a dull voice: "It's okay, I just feel that Your Highness is so pitiful."

The young master laughed after listening. He thought this child was very funny. He would feel sorry for a person who had never met before, so he was very curious: "You don't know him, will you feel sorry for him?"

"I just think he is very pitiful." Jian Mei didn't know why she was emotionally affected, and sighed softly: "I lost my mother and suffered a lot of injuries. I must have had a hard time."

The young master also felt that if ordinary people suddenly fell into this situation, they would not be crazy, but Lu Xingwang could manage to overcome it, and he could also find a breakthrough from such a difficult situation. It was indeed a personal thing to regain power after the prince’s clan was overthrown.

Thinking of this, the young master said: "He is now the prince now, and he doesn't need sympathy anymore."

Most people have to blow it hard to hear this, but Jian Mei's focus is: "Then is his poison detoxified?"

"This...I don't know." The young master looked at Jian Mei as if he was very concerned. He didn't know why he felt a little uncomfortable. He said, "But it has nothing to do with us. The priest, and His Royal Highness, will never have an intersection with us. I am ignorant. He is a very dangerous person, not as simple as you think, understand?"

Jane seemed to understand but did not understand: "I see."

In the past few days of medicinal baths plus acupuncture and Jian Mei have been actively trying to help the young master in various ways, the young master's complexion has gradually become much better.

When Grandma Li saw the needles, she took a breath and was a little worried, but slowly, after seeing that the young master didn’t seem to have suffered any harm, she slowly let it go. Therefore, Jian Mei I got some free time to go out to gather medicine and shopping. I used to have a holiday once a week, and now I can go out anytime.

Small class would occasionally be with him, and the most of the two would go to Pingping's house.

When I went this time, the average cold had healed. When he saw Jian Mei, he was very excited: "Brother Mei, my illness is all right!"

Pingping’s mother came out of the house and was also very happy to see him, and quickly said: "The ambiguity is coming, then come in quickly. The prescription you prescribed is really effective, although it is not as fast as the healing spells of the priests. , But don’t take a few days, it’s totally healed!"

The most important thing is that there is no need to go to the hospital to line up to see your face, and the cost is extremely low.

Pingping’s father took out a bag of money from the house and handed it to Jian Mo, saying, “We have some brothers who contracted the cold a few days ago. I took some decocted medicine, and they are well. This is for payment. Medicine money."

The pockets were filled with bits and pieces of silver coins.

A gold coin here is equivalent to one hundred yuan, a silver coin is equivalent to fifty yuan, and a copper coin is ten yuan. The coins here are very valuable, and ordinary people only spend half a month on a silver coin. For example, the salary of a small class is only three gold coins a month, which is five simple coins, while an ordinary family like Pingping can only get five gold coins a month.