Chapter 1 not my world

I don't own high school dxd and Ben 10 Omniverse

English is not my first language so they will probably be someone misspellings of words

_____________________________________

H...........mmm did someone call me? Probably not it maybe i may have imagined it..........el........... There it is again is granpa calling me but it did not sound like him it sounded like a girls voice . Maybe Gwen?hmmmm well i won't now if I'm still sleeping better to wake up and see.

Opening my eyes am staring at another pair of golden coloured eye which belong to a young girl face with
Blonde coloured hair and fox ears on their head and are wearing what appears to be a shrine maiden clothes has nine fox tails. I did a double check on what i was looking at ,yes it appears that the little girl looking at me has what looks to be fox parts

She finally took notice that i was awake"you who are you and how did you get in this place " She asked me,and if i my say rudely to but what can I do it appears that am not at home judging by the fact am outside to be more specific a forest and th...

She finally took notice that i was awake"you who are you and how did you get in this place " She asked me,and if i my say rudely to but what can I do it appears that am not at home judging by the fact am outside to be more specific a forest and the air has a strange feel to it

Almost as if there air is mixed with mana i narrow my eyes at that. I should probably answer her she looks a little annoyed by me not answering her "Sorry for spacing out like that well for your first question my name is Grand Tennyson and as for the second question I unfortunately do not know how I've entered this place " I said looking at the girl in the face not showing any emotions. Because one can never be to sure if not knowing how i got here will make her less to attack me or not ,but i must be on high alert for the time being watch her move and actions very carefully.

The little girls eyes narrow slightly at me, we look at each other for a moment untill she starts to talk

"You say you don't know how you got here " She strangely looks unsure of the answer i gave her

"Yes the last thing i remember was say good night to my grandpa and cousin then going to my room for a quick nap"i say to her which she gives me a look ,which in my offence i could never understand females even living with my cousin i could never understand their facial expressions expect when they are extremely mad or happy i should probably stert learning how girls operate sooner or later.

I look at her again and she seems to have something on her mind

"Then do you know of the place you are right now "she ask me other question .

"I have know idea where i am right of this moment care to give this lost one an idea where i am "i answer her and see if she is willing to share some light on where i am.

She looks somewhat like they have accepted their fate or something like that.

"You are in kyoto" simply said

I just give her a look "thats it nothing but that "i said what was on my mind out loud with out thing about it

"W..what you ask were you are i just answered what you ask"she looks like she is wants to punch me right about now but stops herself "so which faction are you from human "

I look at her with confusion at that faction? I have know idea what she's talking about right now is it like a group of people or something like that

"I'm not in any of this faction hack i don't even know what a faction is " she looks at me for a moment again looks like she's not going to talk right now.

"And if i recall you have yet to tell me your name " she looksa little embarrassed at that

"Ah that most people know who i am in kyoto, my name is kunou daughter of yasaka the leader of the yokai faction" she says

"Wait yokai as in the one's that in the Japanese history and folklore and storys"i ask not sure if i had her correctly there.

"Well yes am a yokai myself you know what do you think I have fox ears for or my tails or did you not see them when you i you woke up"she asks me.

Well i did see them but i just thought you were a different kind of alien but never would I thought you were a yokai wait!? Yokai I'm pretty sure that the are no yokai on earth ..... wait didn't paradox once said that a version of myself once went to another world once and some of them either go to another worlds through the Null void or something relating to space-time. And by the fact am not home it must paradox doing or my own doing.

"Well i did see them just thought you were a cosplayer" i answer her

Here face turns red from embarrassment? or is it anger?

"Why you for your information do my ears look fake to you , why am i even talking to you for" looks like i may have offended her with that comment .

I was about to apologize for my comment untill a someone called out kunou.

My eye's and kunous eye's move to where the voice came from. We both see another yokai to be more specific a kitsune with black hair and wearing glasses

 We both see another yokai to be more specific a kitsune with black hair and wearing glasses

And it looks like she saw us wait not us kunou since she is looking straight at her.

"Kunou sama I've finally found you ,lady yasaka has been looking for you know"by saying that it looks like she made kunou face pale a little.

"M..Mother was looking for me" ohh so this lady yasaka is kunous mother.

"Yes she says she needed to talk to you abou.....who are you!?"looks like she finally noticed me took her long enough.

"Well my name is Grand Tennyson i kinda woke up here" she looks like she wants to say something to me but was interpreted by kunou.

"Human you are coming with me to see mother" she says in a demanding voice.

The only thing that i said was a pretty good "Huh" to show that i did not except from her. Though it's a given since I'm pretty sure that any person would do that i mean i just popped out of knowhere .

"Let's move on it then" looks like she just ignored my answer ,why do i feel like she only said that so her mother well focus on me and not herself.

"Lead the way your highness " i sarcastically say which for my luck she didn't hear it. I wonder if this is a different world than what other beings are the in this place and will i be able to return home sigh only time can tell.