Madame Fae

(PICTURE OF MADAM FAE ABOVE)

EVE'S P.O.V

I was awakened by the sound of car doors closing. Slowly I blinked my eyes as I adjusted to the soreness of my muscles. I looked up as Leo opened my door and helped me out of the car. He pulled me into his embrace and held me there. It felt so good to be in the arms of my true mate once again. I felt so warm and loved. I felt stronger when I was with them. I felt him inhale against my neck as he covered me with kisses. His wolf came to the surface and I saw his eyes turn black.

"We're all glad your back kitten" his voice was deeper than usual and I could tell it was his wolf speaking. I smiled as I pulled him close and kissed his lips.

"I'm glad too" I said as I slowly pulled away.

I turned to Anastasia and she had tears in her eyes she ran up to me and we hugged each other tightly. Not only is she my mate but she is my best friend. We embraced each other as she leaned in and kissed me deeply. Quickly she pulled away and her eyes were blood red. What was wrong? She snarled as she put her hands on my lower stomach. She held it there staring at my stomach. Slowly her eyes locked with mine as tears filled her eyes. She didn't blink as they fell down her cheeks.

"Baby doll what is it?" Leo said with a hint of worry in his tone. Her eyes locked with his and she finally blinked.

"Leo. She's pregnant" Anastasia said as she turned back to me.

"What? I can't be pregnant!" I said as tears filled my eyes."He rapped me and he came inside I can't be pregnant with his child I can't!"

"Wait wait calm down. You are pregnant but it has to be ours. You weren't with him long enough for me to hear a heartbeat if he did get you pregnant. I know just the person we could ask about this." Anastasia said as she looked at Leo. He nodded and we headed up to a new hotel to check in.

When we got to the penthouse suite I decided I needed a shower. I walked into the big beautiful bathroom and saw an amazing stand-up shower. It was huge with water jets on the ceiling that made the waterfall like rain. I slowly undressed myself trying to ignore the pain my body felt. I tried to take off my shirt and I felt a sharp pain in my ribs and shoulders. I yelped in pain and the bathroom door flew open. In the doorway stood both my mates with alarmed looks on their faces. I held my side as I leaned over the sink.

"I'm OK guys really"

As soon as the words left my lips I felt my legs give out and in a flash, Leo was next to me holding me up as Anastasia took off the rest of my clothes. They both got undressed and Leo turned on the shower and adjusted the water for us. We all got in and they both just held me there. I felt so complete so happy so loved. They didn't try anything sexual with me and honestly, I was great full. I just wasn't ready yet. I was furious that, that monster took that away from me. He raped me, beat me, tortured me and it was all on repeat in my head. I didn't realize I began to cry until I felt Leo wipe away my tears. I smiled and kissed his hand. We all washed each other and got out. Ana carried me to the bed as Leo went to his suitcase and brought out two of his t-shirts for me and ana and a pair of boxers for himself. They helped me put it on and laid me down in bed.