Chapter 3

A week later, the models Gray Fullbuster and Jenny responded to their offer. Jellal called a meeting to announce their response.

"So what did they say?" Evergreen asked. "They agreed." Erza said. "Yes!" Everyone shouted.

"But they have a condition," Erza added. "They want to move the date of the photoshoot. Gray said he'll take a vacation next week. And as for Jenny, her manager said she'll go to New York also next week."

"So when do we held the photoshoot?" Wendy asked. "Tomorrow." Erza said. "What?!" Everyone yelled.

"What about the venue? Do they know about our change in schedule?" Jellal asked. "Yes. I already called Lucy." Erza answered.

"I called you here early to tell you this, so pack your bags, we leave tonight." Erza said. "Tonight?" Natsu groaned. "Yes, tonight. Is there a problem Natsu?" Erza glared at Natsu. "N-nothing."

"Look, I didn't expect this either. But we need to do this for the company. I'm really sorry for the late news." Jellal apologized.

"Ok we'll meet here tonight, at 8:00 sharp. Understood?" Jellal asked. Everyone nodded.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Erza arrived first. Next was Wendy, then Evergreen, then Juvia, then Max, then Jet, then Droy, then Bisca, then Jellal, and last but not late of course Natsu.

They went inside the company's van. Jet will drive first. Beside him was his best friend Droy eating a sandwhich. In the second row was Wendy in the window seat. Beside her was Natsu who was getting really sick because of his motion sickness. Next to him was Evergreen. In the third row was Juvia in the window seat. Next to her was Bisca who was sitting beside Max. And in the last row was Erza with Jellal.

"Why do I need to sit beside a cat." Jellal muttered under his breath. Lucky for him Erza didn't heared him. "Why do I need to sit beside a dog?" Erza thought.

It's going to be a long trip. Magnolia to Crocus is a ten hour drive. Everyone was getting fast asleep in their seat except for Jet and Droy who was talking, and Erza who was listening to the music in her phone.

She can't sleep. Erza was looking out the window, thinking. Thinking about him. Thinking about how she lost him.

After a few minutes, Erza was starting to feel sleepy and finally fell asleep.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Erza felt a hand tapping her shoulder. "Cat Lady, we're here." She opened her eyes and saw blue hair. "What?" she answered with a yawn while stretching her arms."I said we're here." Jellal said a little louder.

They all went outside the van. "I thought we were going to the resort." Natsu wondered. "We are." Jellal answered. "Then why are we at the dock?" Natsu asked. Erza answered a little annoyed, "We're waiting for a boat. How do expect us to go to an island resort, walk on the water?" Natsu then shuted up.

After a 20 minute boat ride, they arrived at the Love and Lucky resort. Erza went to the counter to get their room numbers.

"Hi, um reservation for Fairytail?" Erza asked the cashier. "One second," The cashier replied and started to search their reservation on the computer. "Oh, here it is, Fairytail Apparel, uh 3 rooms, 27, 30, 31. That's in the 3rd floor. Here you go." Said the cashier as she handed Erza three room keys. "Thanks." "Thank you too, have a nice miss." The cashier smiled.

"She's very polite." Erza muttered. The staff then carried their baggages to their rooms. "We'll go have a rest for a bit." Evergreen said. Erza then gave her all of the keys.

"Erza!" a very familiar voice called. Erza turned her head and saw her friend Lucy. "Lucy," she hugged her friend. "Thanks for the favor I asked you." Erza told Lucy. "That's nothing. By the way, sorry if there are only 3 rooms for your crew. There is currently a wedding being held here and the couple want the guests to stay for a while." Lucy apologized. "That's ok. We were really lucky to have a reservation in such short notice. Thank you for that, again." "You're welcome. Oh sorry I have to go, I need to meet up with Dad. Bye, I hope you enjoy your stay." Lucy waved at Erza as she walked to the dock.

Erza went to their room to rest. She went to the elevator and pressed 3 on the button. After a few seconds she arrives at the 3rd floor. 20 was the first room from the elevator. Then 21, 22, 23, and so on. She stopped at the room 30. They rented three rooms but she only remembered room number 30.

She first knocked on the door. Evergreen opened the door. "It's already full here. Go to room 27. There are only 4 beds in this room. Your baggage is already there. The boys are staying in room 31." "Ok thanks. Remember our first photoshoot starts this afternoon. We'll meet at the beach." Erza said. " "Yeah thanks." Erza left as Evergreen closed the door.

Erza walked to room 27. As she opened the door, she saw someone she doesn't want to ever share a room with.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating soon. Well here it is, chapter 3. Hope you like though. And I also hope you continue to read my story.

If you have ideas please tell me. Vote and comment if you like. Just please no mean words.

Well thank you so much for reading my story. Until next time, if there is still a next time. Bye.

Yen