Back to the present, Louie made her way around to her father's bedside, and hugged him gently. Mr chewie opened his eyes, and smiled at his daughter, relieved she was alive after the attack. He looked at her for a moment gaining some composure before he spoke to her. His voice low and rough, through the oxygen mask.

Mr Chewie: "Louie, I want you to listen to me carefully now. You need to know, I have put certain measures in place for you to protect yourself, your partner/lover anyone who is very important to you safe......" *Cough* "Your mentor and I have eloped, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. My lovely daughter, I'm sorry you have to see me like this, but I'm dying my lass."

Louie started to cry small tears.

Louie: "Dad, it's ok...... I know you've been the best dad in the world to me, so I will make you proud. Thank you for always being there for me, I love you." She said desperately wiping away the tears, that continued to flow down her cheeks.

Mr Chewie: "I know you will sweetheart. BE the amazing hero I know you can be, Strong. Kind. And above all fly with your heart my little angel, cos that's where I'll always be from now on............. * Cough cough* I'm already proud of you...."

Louie held her father's hand, as he heard her final words to him.

Louie: "Be at peace now dad, I love you."

His eyes closed slowly, bringing him peace from all the pain, but also knowing the love of his new wife Sandra Fauna-Chewie, and his daughter Louie showed him love towards the end of his life, he was content.

Louie and Sandra were then led to the main reception area, where a nurse was waiting with Mr Chewies personal belongings. Louie turned to look at her mentor, and sighed.

Louie: "You're probably going to hate me for what I'm about to do next, but I've got to go to the training camp, it's what he would have wanted me to do."

Agent Fauna: "I don't hate you, quite the opposite actually. We only got married when you went on the date with Tokoyami, after you came back from your internship. You remember your father was away for a few days?"

Louie nodded, and Fauna continued.

Fauna: "Well, we got married, and had our honeymoon. Do you remember me teaching you how to ride a motorcycle when you were younger, and your feet not being able to reach the pedals?"

Louie: "Yeah~?"

Fauna: "That was my way of preparing you for the real thing when you were old enough. Now that you have fully passed your test, you can legally ride on the road, with L plates. What I'm saying is you didn't get you proper birthday present because, it had to be custom built for you." She explained, producing a large box from behind her back for Louie.

Louie opened the box, with shaking hands to reveal, her new custom hero suit all in leather; leather trousers; Including straps with holsters for weapons, on the thighs. On the body, a battle zip up corset, with bullet proofing. The jacket, with an open key-hole for her wings. and lastly the gloves with easy access to her quirks for elemental, fire and ice. But the icing on the cake for Louie, was the helmet, all in black, but a slight smoke design on it. Hugging her mentor, she was told to go now, so she could make her camping trip. Fauna helped her secure her items to her ride, that was parked outside in the carparking area, and wished her well.

Louie travelled to the location Mr Aizawa had given her, and texted him before she left with the news of her father. He asked if Louie was alright to have a chat when she got to the location, she agreed. Louie was excused from the start of the test, but Louie would have to meet the owners when she arrived. Louie didn't mind, and agreed again to her teachers request honestly.