Chapter 181 - 184

Start from the beginning

Wei Zhou said coldly, "This belongs to me. I'll transfer the 20,000 yuan to you later."

Lan Jian muttered, "Hey, what do you mean? Do I look like someone who is short of 20,000 yuan? Hurry up and return it to me!"

He stood up and snatched the prize slip from Wei Zhou's hands. But Wei Zhou hid prize slip in one hand while pushing Lan Jian with the other hand. The two of them started to fight over a piece of paper.

Seeing that Lan Jian won't give up, Wei Zhou said, "Little Slut, if you let me have it, I will give you two percent for that big project in Penang."

As soon as those words came out, Lan Jian froze, and his brain spun rapidly. He immediately calculated the numbers. He knew which project Wei Zhou was referring to and how profitable it was. A project worth over ten billion, getting two percent of the profits was practically making money while lying down.

"Hehe, you should have said so earlier, my dear childhood buddy. It looks like I didn't care about you for nothing. I was just joking with you. It's just a piece of paper, you are welcome to take it." Lan Jian altered his stance, his expression changing faster than a wink of an eye.

Wei Zhou pushed him away with force and said disdainfully, "Who's your buddy? Stay away from me, please."

"Alright, don't worry. I'll do anything as long as you give me two percent." Lan Jian said with a smile.

Chapter 182: Would Like to Talk to You Again

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

On stage, the lucky draw was over and there was a prize redemption ceremony. Many people went up to the stage to receive their prizes. The master of ceremony quickly shouted a string of numbers, that matched the number on the prize slip in Wei Zhou's hands.

Seeing that Wei Zhou did not react for some time, Lan Jian nudged him with his leg. "Hey, are you deaf? Didn't you hear your number?"

Wei Zhou glared at him. After getting up and straightening his clothes, he walked towards the stage. Facing the crowd, Wei Zhou's face was expressionless. But seeing that it was him, many guests were very surprised.

Seeing the man walking towards the stage, Su Yan was also stunned for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure. She reached out to shake Wei Zhou's hand as she said, "President Wei, congratulations on winning the third prize. The prize is 20,000 yuan."

Wei Zhou lowered his head and looked at her. "Thank you."

Wei Zhou took the two stacks of cash that Su Yan handed to him and nodded at her. He then turned around and walked down the stage. On his way back, he kept looking at the hand that just shook Su Yan's. He felt the residual heat on his palm, and kept reminiscing about Su Tan's tender and soft palm.

If he remembered correctly, the handshake just now was the first time since their divorce that they had been able to get along harmoniously in public. It was also the first time that Su Yan showed him a gentle smile.

Fifteen minutes later after Su Yan had handed out the last stack of cash, she gracefully walked down the stage amidst warm applause. She picked up a fresh glass of fruit juice from a waiter and planned to leave after finishing the juice.

At this moment, Feng Hao, who was chatting with Chai Xingyu, came to her. Feng Hao's said in his unbearably pleasant voice, "Su Yan, thank you for your hard work."
Su Yan clinked her glass with his and asked, "How was it? It's your first time attending the Dragon Emperor Entertainment's annual party. How do you feel?"