Was it so fast? Am I so fast?

I don't really know anymore.

"What are you thinking?" He suddenly asked, making me look at him. He quickly glanced at me before putting his eyes back on the road.

"I..." think I'm falling; what should I do? "I was just thinking if I should buy some pizza for my friends."

"Oh, right, we should buy something for the party, should we buy cakes?"

Tell me, this is just him being a friend. Please convince me. Because he's being such a boyfriend right now, and I'm getting dizzy from all these feelings I have. It's unexplainable, but I can't even hide my smile. I'm so happy... and giddy.

This is so not me.

"Oh, right! I already ordered a customized cake from a friend; can we get it first?"

"Sure, sure."

"We're almost there; I'll just point it out."

"Alright."

I saw his phone lit up, showing a message from his members. He glanced at me and then to his phone. "Could you please check the message?" he asked, and I wasn't sure if I could because it felt like I was invading his privacy.

"Are you sure?"

He gave me a smile and nodded his head. "I'm driving; I can't check it right now."

"Okay," I said, holding his phone to open it.

"The password?" I asked.

"0730"

I typed the numbers he had told me, maybe they're just random numbers he comes up with. Then his phone opened.

And now, I'm even holding his phone.

──────

the legends

5:30 PM

MARK
The MV just came out
and y'all are out of sight
Where the hell are you guys?

CHENLE
Are we needed there or smth?

RENJUN
Same question
Did something happened?

MARK
I asked you first
Where are you?

──────

"Mark is looking for you guys," I said.

Haechan looked at me and shrugs his shoulder, "Tell him I'm with you, he'll understand."

"What if it's something urgent? We should go straight to your company then, I can come to my friend—"

"Hey, calm down. It's fine. Just tell him what I told you."

I sighed and did what I was told.

──────

the legends

5:38 PM

HAECHAN
Uhm Hi?
Haechan is driving right now so he can't reply

MARK
Is this Hyorin?

JAEMIN
Excuse me, who?