➥𝟐𝟔

dinner.

✦✧✦✧

"So, what do you think about the dinner?" Haechan inquired, turning his head to gaze at Hyorin, who seems to have recovered from shock already; she has calmed down and is seated on a bench placed at the corner of the hall.

"Oh right, the dinner," she stated, looking up at him with a smile. "Sure."

Haechan clapped his hands in excitement and said, "Okay! I know a place."

Hyorin could only chuckle because she could feel his excitement. He looks happy.

Haechan is already on his phone, maybe looking for a restaurant. She's not sure what she's feeling yet, but she lets herself go wherever this takes them.

"Let's go?" he asked.

She smiled, "We have to close this first."

──────

rinrinnie posted a new story

──────

Haechan guided her to her seat; contrary to what she expected, Lee Haechan brought her to a fine dining restaurant. She is glad that she dressed up today because if not, that would be embarrassing. She watched as Haechan walked towards his seat, just right in front of her, and fixed himself. He's not wearing formal wear either, just his casual black t-shirt and a leather jacket. Hyorin guessed that he may have come from a schedule. She realized he never hid his job from her; he just didn't specify it. He also gave her some clues; she's just dumb to know them. Also, who would expect someone like him to be a fan of her? Definitely not her.

"You've been staring; am I that handsome?" he joked, and Hyorin didn't deny it because what he said was a fact anyway.

"Are you not afraid of people seeing us?" she asked. This could turn into an issue if this came out in public, and she's aware of that. People are quick to assume things even though they don't know what has really happened.

"No worries, I'm frequent to this place, and people here don't really care at all."

"Oh okay," she said, nodding her head in agreement. "So, is this where you bring your dates?" She almost cursed herself because of what she had just said, she bit her lower lip as she saw how a grin formed on his lips.

"You're the first one, though," he pointed out, making her blush.

She asked the wrong question, why would she even ask that? At this point, she's just saying whatever comes to her mind. "Whatever," she muttered, trying to hide her embarrassment.