OO2. PERSONAL DEFENDER

Start from the beginning

Kimberly happily hummed along and there was a comforting silence that overtook them as the brunette opened the game.

"Oh, my God, Corpse," the guy hummed to depict he was listening, "I saw a black cat today by my house and it reminded me of you."

"It's because I'm for the streets, huh?" He teased and Kimberly snorted at his words, briefly glancing at her chat. "And you're not even denying it? I thought we had something special."

Giggles spewed out of the girl's lips as giggles left his mouth, too. She shook her head, a smile tilted on her lips. "You have my heart, what are you talking about?"

"Yeah, you guys heard that?" Corpse teased the viewers. "She said I have her heart, not you guys. Ha!"

"Don't start arguing with my chat," Kimberly playfully scolded and all Corpse would do is laugh. She looked at the screen that popped up and softly coughed. "Also, do you want me to share my screen on Discord?"

"I'm watching your stream already," he stated, sniffing as he was a bit anxious at her reaction. He could hear the soft "aw" she let out and he smiled. "What can I say? I'm a huge fan of Kimberly Boo."

"I told him I was going to face reveal to him one day by the way, chat," Kimberly commented and Corpse let out his usual hum, starting to tease her fans (and his) that he would see her first.

| twitchuser5: corpse know that kim
had random people calling her a model
when she walked to the store 😭
| twitchuser6: OMGGG PLS I WANT
HIM TO CONFIRM THE THINGS
YOUVE TOLD US

"You got called a model?" Corpse breathlessly chuckled as he eyed the responses and Kimberly groaned, running a hand over her face at the fact her viewers remembered the incident she recalled. "Now I really want to see your face."

"I'll admit," she started, "I... am decent looking. I was dressed up for a party and I needed to go to the store real quick to get a gift bag and a couple of women told me I looked like a model."

"Kim, what the fuck?" Corpse breathed out. "Holy shit, are you actually a model?"

"No," she laughed. "I just got a lot of features from my mom's side. She's beautiful."

| twitchuser7: her mom is hot 🤭
| twitchuser8: nahhh the picture she
showed of her mom when she was
younger... she's hot

"She's a milf, chat?" Corpse chuckled as soon as he heard Kimberly dramatically gagging and her fans agreed with the man. "Now I really want to meet your mom."

"Corpse, shut up," Kimberly said, making sure that he knew she wasn't actually mad. She smiled at the fact he couldn't stop laughing, small or big chuckles here and there have been heard since the beginning. "Damn, and here I thought you were mine but nah, you're just fam."

He started laughing a bit harder, small wheezes escaping his mouth. "Kimberly, shut the fuck up, dude."

"I-" She gasped. "How dare you? You called me dude!"

"Oh, shit, my bad, my bad," he let out between laughter before clearing his throat, hiding the giggles he wanted to let out. "I'm sorry, baby, I won't call you that."

"Yeah," Kimberly said with such satisfaction as she felt goosebumps and shivers hit her body. "Yeah, you guys heard that, right? I'm baby and he said it immediately. I'm that powerful."