Enid let aubrey into her arms as aubrey huddled unto enids grasp Isreal immediately hid into enids arm were his big sister was and isreals head was on aubreys chest/belly area, since they where small .

Weems asked

" so, the twins already have a close bond I'm guessing?"

Wednesday nodded, she smiled again and replied

" yes i assumed  aubrey makes Isreal feel safe when we aren't around like when yoko and divina babysat them both, but I'm glad they are both close "

Weems smiled and added to the conversation

" yes me too Mrs addams, I'm sorry for holding onto your free time during the day, if you two need anything rest assured I'll  help with anything alright?"

They nodded and Enid thanked her

" thanks you princable Weems have a great day!"

The both walked out

Wednesdays pov.

I set the twins down for a nap, they both cuddled with their blankets and pillows and stuffed animals in their large crib

Once Enid finished with some extra credit work she walked over to me and layed with me. I could tell she was tired between, breatsfeeding, getting up and helping the babies in the middle of the night, school work, extra work she had to do.

I just felt bad.  I whispered to her

" take a nap Enid, you deserve it I promise, you need to rest. And you haven't been eating too much either, I worry about you, you know."

Enid then looked up at me and she knew I was right. Well in a way though, she knew she wasn't eating enough she knew it too damn well

" I know, it's just the free time I have is to sleep wends "

I held her face soft placing a thumb on her cheek caressing back and forth

" I'll get you food Enid, right now and you need it . Right now is your free time and like I said before I don't just worry about the babies. J worry for you too. Your my top priority to keep, safe and healthy "

Enid placed her forhead on mine

" I'm sorry I haven't been eating I just didn't really wana walk anyplace to get it, and I didint want to worry you wends, your right though "

I got up and still tucked her back into bed so she would be comfy and still be warm a sit was snowing outside still

I walked out of the room closing it soft and quiet so the twins wouldn't wake from their nap and I traveled to Weems office and I walked past the night shade hallway to the downstairs and heard them murming and walked past it.

I was facing Weems door and I knocked, I heard a uplifting voice

" come in " Weems sounded cheerful this evening

I walked up to her desk and in question

" were can I find, food to buy here it's for, enid she hasn't been eating too much ao wheete can I find some here ?"

Weems then looked at me and replied while looking it up on her computer

" well you can try at the food bar, the nearest restaurants, we have some in the nurses  room and they have pretty good choices there, but uou could always try the one restaurant in town if you want it to be quick try yoko, or Bianca they always have something "

I nodded

" thankyou orincable Weems I really appreciate it alot. And thankyou for taking care of the twins for the while  we go to school "