Chapter 157 Zhang Yun

Start from the beginning

  Feeling Murong Jin's cold gaze, Zhang Yun glanced at him and then looked at Shen Xuyao and Xiao Yan. "Your Excellency Jinyu Ginseng misunderstood. I just want to make friends with your master. My younger brother and sister told me about the purchase of monsters just now. They did something wrong. Therefore, this toucan is mine. Compensation to your master. Please drink tea to make amends."

  "Is that so, I thought you fell in love with him?" Xiaoyan said as he rolled his eyes.

  Looking at Xiaoyan with a gossiping face, Zhang Yun was a little dumbfounded. Xin said: How can a man fall in love with another man? Besides, the other party was wearing a mask, so he couldn't even see his face. How could he like it?

  "Third Young Master, this toucan..." Taking the spirit stone given by Zhang Yun, the stall owner looked at Zhang Yun.

  "I gave this to these two little friends." After saying that, Zhang Yun looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  Hearing this, the stall owner looked at the two of them. He asked the two of them how to deal with this monster with their eyes.

  After looking at Zhang Yun, who was resolute, and then at the stall owner who looked embarrassed, Shen Xuyao handed the animal bag he had prepared to his wife. "Madam, go over and contract that toucan!"

  Looking at the animal bag handed over by her lover, Murong Jin frowned. Chuan Yin said: "It's not like we can't afford it, why do we need it from him?"

  "I don't want it either. The question is, can we leave? Look at this battle. There are more and more people gathering. It makes us look like monkeys. If we stay here, we won't be able to leave." Speaking of this, Shen Xuyao was also very depressed. Therefore, these young masters and ladies of the town master’s mansion are troublesome!

  Hearing his lover's voice transmission, Murong Jin reluctantly took the animal bag, walked over to contract the toucan, put the toucan directly into the animal bag, and hung it on his waist.

  After looking at his wife, Shen Xuyao turned to Zhang Yun. "Thank you, senior. There are too many people here, let's leave first!"

  "Okay, let's go to Yakeju to drink tea, and I'll ask my subordinates to book a box." As he said that, Zhang Yun winked, and two guards left the place in a hurry.

  Glancing at the other party, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Thank you, senior." This bastard, is he discussing with him? He is directly notifying him! To be honest, Shen Xuyao didn't like the feeling of being led by the nose. Helpless, the strength is not as good as human beings, and the status is not as good as human beings!

  "You're welcome, little friend. Please!" After saying that, Zhang Yun made a gesture of invitation.

  "Let's go!" He reached out and took his wife's hand, and Shen Xuyao led them out.

  ………………………………………

  By the time everyone from Shen Xuyao came to the teahouse, the place had already been cleared. It was deserted upstairs and downstairs. The shopkeeper and his fellows stood at the door and greeted them respectfully. He warmly invited them into the box.

  There are not only tables and chairs in the box, but also tools for making tea and making tea. A woman with a beautiful appearance and thin clothes sat there, cooking and pouring tea for everyone with an elegant demeanor, serving very attentively.

  Seeing that the tea was ready, Zhang Yun drove the woman out and poured a cup of tea for Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin with his own hands. "This is Yipin Cui, a specialty product of our Qingzhu Town. Let's taste one product."

  Picking up the tea bowl, Shen Xuyao lowered his head and blew on the tea leaves floating on the water, and took a sip. "Well, it's not bad. It's like blue on the tongue, it's refreshing. It's really a rare good tea."

  "If you like it, little friend, I can give you some of our famous tea." Zhang Yun said with a smile.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Senior, this is our first meeting. You are so polite, this junior is a little scared!"

"Your Excellency, you don't need to panic, the pharmacist is highly sought after wherever he goes. It is his blessing that the toucan can be your wife's soul pet. It is also his blessing that this tea is loved by your Excellency."

  Seeing what Zhang Yun said so logically, Shen Xuyao understood. It seems that this is because they sell too much medicine, and they are worried about it! "Senior, I'm just joking. I'm just a third-level pharmacist. It's hard to be a decent person!"

  "No, no, your Excellency is too modest." After speaking, Zhang Yun picked up the teapot to refill Shen Xuyao's tea.

  "Senior is so polite, do you want to ask me to refine the potion? Or there are other things that require my help, why not tell them openly." Shen Xuyao didn't like to owe others, and he didn't want to make excuses with these young masters.

  "Haha, you are quite a cheerful person. To be honest with you, today, several of my trading houses received a batch of medicines. Was it sold by you?"

  "Yes, it's me!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao did not deny it.

  "You are a pharmacist. You should study the art of pharmacy without any distractions. There should be someone to help you with the sales of medicines. If you are willing, you can join our Zhang family. From now on, there will be someone dedicated to selling medicines and purchasing medicinal materials for you. Management. In addition, if you join our Zhang family, we can provide you with food and accommodation, and we can also give you a 20% discount on the goods in the shop. In addition, if you have any special needs, you can also contact us. Mention, my grandfather is the lord of Ancheng, and all kinds of cultivation resources, monsters, and women are not a problem." Having said that, Zhang Yun smiled.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. He understood, this is to recruit him!

  "Thank you, Senior Zhang, for your kindness. However, I am not a commoner pharmacist. I have an employer. In fact, I am a pharmacist from the Xu family." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao took out his shop sign.

  Seeing the sign with the word "Xu" engraved on it in Shen Xuyao's hand, Zhang Yun couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. "I was rude. I should ask you first if you have joined another family."

  "Senior Zhang, thank you very much for your kindness. If one day I can't get along in Xu's house, I will definitely come to Zhang's house." The other party's name is Zhang Yun. I don't know if Zhang Tingting and Zhang Yingying from Hefengkou Town have anything. Relationship, maybe they should be cousins! After all, most of the people who can be the town lord are the sons of the city lord.

  "Okay, the door of my Zhang Family is always open to Your Excellency." Nodding, Zhang Yun agreed with a smile.

  "The Xu family has one big city and eight small towns. I wonder which city you are a pharmacist from?"

  Hearing Miss Qi's inquiry, Shen Xuyao glanced at the other party. "I'm from Hongye Town, my family lives there."

  "Hongye Town, are you the Xu family's famous miracle doctor Jiang Yuan, Dr. Jiang?" There are four pharmacists in Hongye Town, but only Jiang Yuan has the golden ginseng as his soul pet. Therefore, when the other party said that Hongye Town Zhang Yun immediately thought of Jiang Yuan.

  "Yes, I am Jiang Yuan." After saying that, Jiang Yuan took off the mask on his face. revealed his appearance.

  "Oh, it turns out to be Divine Doctor Jiang!"

  "Senior, you've received the award. I really don't dare to be a miracle doctor. I'm just a third-level pharmacist." The title of the miracle doctor was a gimmick created by Xu Hong to help him receive more patients. Patients, earn more spirit stones. Of course, it also means to help the Xu family win over other families.

  "Hey, Miracle Doctor Jiang is too modest."