Chapter 155 The Problem of Robbery

Start from the beginning

  Vomiting blood again, Li He staggered. Shen Xuyao's purple thunder gun had already flown over, and the purple light on the gun was twisted into ropes, all hovering around the gun.

  Looking at the purple thunder gun flying over, Li He hurriedly threw out a lot of level four protective magic weapons, and immediately set up protective formations in front of him.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  The protective formations, like egg shells, were split open by the lightning on the purple thunder gun. The purple thunder gun broke through the layers of protective shields and pierced Li He's body.

  "This, no, it's impossible..." Lowering his head and looking at the pierced stomach, Li He had a look of disbelief, and the body wobbled and fell to the ground.

Once Li He died, his soul pet disappeared, and Vulture also died.

  Stepping over, Shen Xuyao put away his purple thunder gun. "Nothing is impossible. My magic weapon is a treasure, not an ordinary magic weapon." Then, Shen Xuyao pulled out Li He's interspatial ring, and searched his soul to learn about Yangzhi Ganlu. Then he took out the poison powder and disposed of Li He's body.

  Shen Xuyao disposed of Li He's corpse, and Murong Jin also put away the vulture and white-tailed eagle's corpses. These two monster beasts are level three and level four. It's a pity to throw them away. Just save it!

  Coming to Murong Jin's side, Shen Xuyao inspected it carefully, and found that Murong Jin's left shoulder was scratched off by the vulture's claws. The wound was bloody and his left arm was also scratched in many places. Pulling open his lover's sleeves, Shen Xuyao immediately took out medicine and treated his lover's wounds.

  "Xu Yao, it's all a skin injury and it's fine. Let's leave quickly. We shouldn't stay here for a long time."

  "Drink a healing potion first." As he said that, Shen Xuyao quickly bandaged his lover's wound, took out a potion and fed it to his wife.

  "Where are we now? There is no white-tailed eagle anymore. It seems we can only walk." At this point, Murong Jin was very depressed.

  "That's not necessary." Taking out the map, Shen Xuyao looked at it. "Xiaoyan, go to Lijiazhuang."

  Shen Xuyao's voice fell, and a blue light enveloped Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, and the two monsters. The two beasts disappeared from the spot.

  When Murong Jin took another look, he found that they had arrived outside a small village. "It's already midnight now, and it's hard to find someone to stay overnight. Let's set up a tent outside and rest, right?"

  "There is no need to set up a tent. I bought a three-level mobile cave that can be used as a mobile cave." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out the mobile cave.

  Seeing that the cave that was originally only the size of a palm in the lover's hand was thrown out, it suddenly became the size of two houses. Murong Jin couldn't help but widen his eyes. "This mobile cave is so convenient!"

  "Not bad!" With that said, Shen Xuyao threw out twelve magic swords and set up a protective formation outside the cave. After the formation was completed, he walked into the cave with his lover.

  Entering the cave for the first time, Murong Jin checked it curiously. He found that the cave is very spacious, moreover, beds, tables and chairs, screens, and all kinds of furniture are also very complete.

  After letting Murong Jin sit down, Shen Xuyao carefully inspected the other party. After taking care of Murong Jin's injuries, Shen Xuyao began to examine Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin. This time, the two pet beasts were also lucky. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin immediately helped them treat their wounds and gave them healing potions. It was only then that the two were sent back to the space of the ring.