Chapter 154: Sneak attack

Start from the beginning

  After staring at his lover, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Well, you should always pay attention to the operation of your and Xiaolan's spiritual energy. Don't think about saving spiritual stones. Right now, the most important thing in our family is your promotion. Everything is based on your and Xiaolan's promotion. Others Everything is secondary."

  "I know that if there is any problem, I will tell you as soon as possible. You don't have to worry about me."

  "Did you drink the potions I gave you before? Those are potions that help you better absorb the spiritual energy in your body." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out another box of potions and handed them to his lover.

  "Well, according to what you said, I'll drink one every three days."

  "You take these medicines, these are also medicines for channeling aura." With that said, Shen Xuyao put the box into his lover's hand.

  Looking at the box in his hand, Murong Jin felt warm in his heart. In this world, apart from Xu Yao, there is probably no other person who would care about the physical condition of a poison refiner, right?

  "Master, when can I have an extra meal?" Sitting on top of Shen Xuyao's head, Xiaoyan asked depressedly.

  "I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry, why are you in a hurry. When it's time for you to add food, I will naturally add it for you. Moreover, it will never be worse than Xiaolan's meal."

  Having received the assurance from the master, Xiaoyan nodded in satisfaction. "That's about the same."

  "Brother Xiaoyan, don't worry. Master and I will protect you and Brother Xuyao when I advance to the next level. At that time, you will be safer."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan looked at Xiaolan. "Well, you, you have no other skills, only the ability to kill."

  "Then we are both civil and military, don't we just complement each other?" With that, Xiao Lan flew to Xiao Yan's side and took the initiative to hold Xiao Yan's hand.

  He turned his head and looked at Xiaolan standing next to him. Xiaoyan wrinkled his nose, but he didn't pull away the other person's hand. He just said: "You are such a flatterer. How about I disguise you as a flatterer next time you disguise yourself?"

  Hearing this, Xiaolan immediately fell down. "No, I like to be a card elf. It's good to be a card elf. Wherever I go, people like me and say I'm cute."

  Looking at Xiaolan who had a face of resistance, Xiaoyan couldn't help curling her lips. "Hypocritical. If those ordinary people praise you a few words, you won't be able to find the south, east, north, south, and north."

  "Well, doesn't Brother Xiaoyan like to be praised by others?"

  Hearing Xiaolan's rhetorical question, Xiaoyan snorted arrogantly. "Isn't it normal for me to be praised by others? I can refine weapons, refine medicine, disguise, know everything and do everything. With so many advantages, I should be praised by others!"

  Looking at Xiaoyan beside her, Xiaolan nodded sullenly. Some lowered their heads in a low self-esteem. "I don't know any of these, I can only kill people."

  "Hey, fortunately you still have another advantage, otherwise, you would be no different from trash."

  "Oh!" Xiaoyan responded silently, still lowering his head.

  "Hey, don't cry like a fool? You should feel honored to be my guard. You should cheer."

  Hearing this, Xiaolan raised her head and looked at Xiaoyan beside her. "Well, having a good friend like Brother Xiaoyan is the happiest thing for me."

  "Hmph, you have eyes."

  Reaching out his hand to take the two off his head, Shen Xuyao looked at the two, and his eyes fell on Xiaoyan. "Tell me, you don't know who you are following with your proud appearance, why can't you be as cute as Xiaolan?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan snorted coldly. "Tch, sir, I am extremely handsome, why should I be cute? Besides, I..."

  "careful!"

  Hearing his lover's exclamation, Shen Xuyao looked aside. He saw his lover hugging him and rolling him off the white-tailed eagle's back.

  "Ah, no! You two can't fly!" Xiaoyan exclaimed when she felt them fall off the back of the white-tailed eagle. You know, a third-level soul pet master doesn't have the ability to fly. What if he falls and doesn't fall into pieces?

  Murong Jin took out his crystal chessboard from the interspatial ring and threw it out. The chessboard became a one-meter-square chessboard. Murong Jin stepped on the chessboard mountain with Shen Xuyao in his arms.

  Looking at his lover who was controlling the chessboard smoothly, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Can you control the chessboard?"

  "Well, I practiced secretly in space." In order to control this chessboard well, Murong Jin secretly practiced for a long time! Now it is finally possible to easily control the flying of the chessboard.

  "Woooo..."

  Suddenly, a bird song sounded in Shen Xuyao's ears. Shen Xuyao saw his mount, the white-tailed eagle, falling from the sky and falling one step ahead of them.

  "puff……"

  Suddenly, Shen Xuyao spat out a mouthful of blood, he knew that the white-tailed eagle was dead.

  Seeing her lover vomiting blood, Murong Jin's eyes immediately turned red. Raising his hand, he hurriedly wiped away the blood on the corner of his lover's mouth, immediately took out the healing potion and fed it to his lover.

  "It's okay, the white-tailed eagle is dead." Having said that, Shen Xuyao's eyes were filled with killing intent. If Murong hadn't reacted quickly enough just now, he would have died together with the white-tailed eagle now.

The two people quickly flew to the ground. Murong Jin put away his crystal chessboard and Xiaolan on his shoulders. He showed off his Heaven-raising Sword and looked around with a wary expression.

  After Shen Xuyao landed, he immediately showed his purple thunder gun, and the timid Xiaoyan had already flown back into Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness. A fight is always the fastest.

  "Master, be careful, here we come, a level four soul pet master!"

  Hearing Xiaoyan's sound transmission, Shen Xuyao became even more vigilant. A fourth-level soul pet master? Could it be from the Wu family and the Xiao family?

  At this time, a black vulture flew over, and a man in a black robe jumped off the vulture's back. He looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  Seeing the person coming, Shen Xuyao sneered. "Senior Li, what are you doing for me?" The visitor was none other than Li He, a fourth-level pharmacist from the Xu family.

  "Jiang Yuan, Ming people don't speak dark words. Hand over the Yangzhi Ganlu, and I'll spare your husband and wife's life, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you." At this point, Li He's eyes showed killing intent.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's expression changed. Is it the nectar of poplar branches? That's right, this thing can not only assist a third-level soul pet master to advance to the fourth level, but it can also help a fourth-level soul pet master break through a small realm. But the problem is, it is impossible for Xu Hong to betray him. He belongs to Xu Hong, and the potions he refines are sold in Xu Hong's shop, while Li He is the owner of the town, and the potions Li He refines are placed in Xu Hong's shop. Sold in the town owner's shop. After all, he and Xu Hong have a closer relationship, right?

  "Li He, you, a soul pet master in the middle of the fourth level, came here to chase and kill us, isn't it a bit too self-reliant?" Said, Shen Xuyao released the Wind Shadow Wolf.

  Wind Shadow Wolf had already advanced to Level 4 five years ago, and now its strength at the early stage of Level 4 is already very solid. However, it was promoted in Shen Xuyao's mobile cave. Therefore, no one in the Xu family knew about this except Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.