Chapter 150 Millennium stone milk

Start from the beginning

  "I want thousand-year-old stone milk, and I also want wild ones."

  After receiving this answer, Town Master Xu chuckled. "Are you planning to advance to level four?"

  "He said to prepare it first and let me get it for him within three years."

  "Does it take three years? I have it in my hand. How many spiritual stones can you tell him?"

  "Ten million spirit stones per catty. The price I quote is the official price. Big commercial banks use this price. However, it is difficult for ordinary people to buy it." What is sold in the commercial bank are all artificially cultivated stone milk. That one is a A bottle of one million spiritual stones, one bottle is also one pound. Wild stone milk is usually in the hands of the boss, who keeps it for his own use and will not be sold in stores. Commoner soul pet masters like Jiang Yuan cannot buy it even if they have spiritual stones. .

  "How much does he want?" After thinking about it, Town Master Xu asked again.

  "He said he wanted five bottles, but he said that he only has 35 million spirit stones in his hand now. He said that he didn't have that many spirit stones for the time being. Once he got the goods, he would have to pay. He said that he would earn the spirit stones in the future. Pay it back slowly."

  Hearing this, Lord Xu rolled his eyes. "You still want to blame me, this stupid boy. He really dares to do anything!"

  "Father, don't worry. That guy is quick to make money. He will definitely be able to replace it within two years."

  Hearing what his son said, Lord Xu nodded. "That's true. Okay, you can get him five bottles tomorrow!"

  "Don't be in a hurry. It won't be too late to give it to him in a few days. He's not in a hurry to go into seclusion anyway."

  "Okay, you can figure it out!"

  "Jiang Yuan is so weird! He usually asks my elder brother to buy tea for him, but he is willing to buy food for his soul pet Golden Ginseng. He is even willing to buy ten million bottles of thousand-year-old wild stone milk. !” Regarding this, Xu Ye felt quite confused.

  "Jiang Yuan is a civilian soul pet master. He is greedy and stingy because he has not had spirit stones since he was a child. And he is willing to use his hard-earned spirit stones to buy food for his soul pet, hoping to improve his strength and earn more. Lots of spirit stones.”

  Hearing what elder brother said, Xu Ye understood. "So this is ah!"

  "Actually, most of the spirit stones that Jiang Yuan earned over the years have been spent in our family. His soul pet is really precious! Eight kinds of shell powder are eaten in exchange, and he still eats soul stones on weekdays." , Drink century-old stone milk. This kind of treatment is almost as good as my golden treasure." At this point, Town Master Xu couldn't help but curled his lips.

  "More than that, Jiang Yuan is a pharmacist! That golden ginseng requires at least twenty pills a month! That guy has gained weight after being here for five years." At this point, Xu Hong smiled bitterly . In fact, he also felt that Jiang Yuan's method of raising soul pets was quite extravagant.

  "Yes, you still drink potions every now and then. Is it weird that you're not fat?"

  "Being a pharmacist would be great! It would be great if I could marry a pharmacist in the future." At this point, Xu Ye looked yearning.

  "Second brother, your idea is very good, but it is not easy to implement. There are few pharmacists in big families, and they usually stay in the family. Female pharmacists will not marry out, they are all hired. Unless you find A commoner female pharmacist."