𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂||; 𝑮𝑨𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑳

Start from the beginning

Awkward in her position, Eva looks off screen at the director. "You want Emma Watson in Deathly Hallows or Anna Chlumski in My Girl?" She asks Joe, who grins.

"Did Evans and Mackie ask you to do this?" He asks, chuckling.

She shrugs with all her might on the table. "I don't snitch," she says simply.

Off-set, Chris and Anthony, who'd come to watch that scene after asking her to do so, snicker and pat each other on the shoulders, earning an amused glare from Joe.

"No, but for real. You want Emma Watson or Anna Chlumski?"

"Give me some Emma Watson," answers Joe.

"Alright!" Eva grins, shaking her head back and forth, hyping up the tears. "Alright, Emma Watson, let's go. Someone get me a photo of Izzy," she instructs. "I need something to get me going."

Izzy was her cat back at home, currently being watched over by her parents. Izzy had abandonment issues, since she was an older rescue, so leaving always had been hard for the actress.

"Let me just pinch her, that'll get her going good," Anthony offers, already walking up with a smirk. Chris holds him back, bursting out with laughter. The other actor soon follows suit, stopping in his advance and doubling over chuckling.

Joe shakes his head.

𓆩*𓆪

Her back presses against the van, her hands out and holding back the metal arm that pushes the knife towards her. She grits her teeth, letting out a soft grunt.

"Пойдем," she pleads, cursing her small voice, cracking under the fear she felt. She could feel her heart beating erratically in her chest, threatening to burst out. "Please. Just let us go."

His eyes are cold and impassive, mask blocking most of his face. A thought pops into her mind, and before she can deny it, she lets it win, and, with their hands still in combat pushing each other, she suddenly leans forwards and puckers her lips, surprising the actor in front of her.

Sebastian stumbles back, reeling in shock, and Eva bursts out laughing. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry," she apologizes breathlessly. "Intrusive thoughts. I let them win."

The actor, finding amusement, seems to grin underneath his mask, by the way his blue eyes crinkle. "You don't say?" He says with a laugh.

Eva waves him back weakly. "Come back, come back. We'll do it again," she says. "Really. I'm sorry."

Sebastian steps back up to her, but instead of them getting back into the scene, he grabs her face and pulls her in, surprising the actress in return. She stumbles back into the car, hitting her head as Sebastian leans in a bit more before bursting out in muffled laughter behind his mask and twirling away, clapping his hands in delight at the act of revenge.

Eva glares playfully at him. "I'll get you for that, Stan!" She calls, rubbing the back of her head.

"Bite me, Smith."

She raises her eyebrows at him. "Don't tempt me," she says, pointing sternly at him.

Sebastian freezes on the spot. "What?" He squeaks out, suddenly confused.

Eva snickers. "Got ya," she sings. "Come on. Come back before we're fired," she says, waving him back.

Sebastian narrows his eyes, but returns back to her so that they can both get paid. Because really, that's all they both needed.

𓆩*𓆪

Her and Scarlett sit on the bed, expressions grave and serious with the conversation their two characters were having.