Loud enough for everyone to hear.

" There is only one King of Dharavi ,Mr Kumar"
.
.
.
.

" Ask these people. They will tell you. "

I press my hand on his shoulder and I literally feel him getting two inches shorter.

Beads of sweat line his forehead and his eyes were afraid to even look at me.

" I..I..am sorry...I...."

Without bothering to reply, I turn around and the people make way for me.

" The Beast!"

" The Beast!"

Their cheering echoes around and I pass everyone a short salute to approach Mr Hari.

He hands me over the bundle of money and I loved the feeling of fresh notes against my finger.

Lines of worry become  evident on his 75 years old face.

" You never listen. Do you? Just look at yourself?"

" You will go to her looking like this?"

He has a point there. But I think I will manage it. She always buys my excuses.

Done with counting the notes. I slide them into my pocket. To only find blood coating them red.

A beautiful upgrade I must say.

Levander and pink are too boring. And girly.

" Beast? Are you even listening to me! She is wai-"

" Did you get what I asked you to?"

I ask him and he sighs. Nodding. Crouching down he takes out a small brown box and hands it over to me.

" To be honest. They were quite difficult to find. But I have my sources. "

I slide out two notes from the bundle and hand it over to him.

" No. There is no need-"

" Keep it dada. It's just the cost. Nothing more. "

The old man sighs and takes the note reluctantly. And I turn around to leave.

The crowd has started dispersion.

Majority came to see my match only.

Picking up my hoody and slacks. I walk out of the old worn out place.

Running my fingers through my bloody hair, I find them sticking together like glue. Maybe uncle was right.

I really need to clean up.

I look around and locate one of the dumpsters. Clinking of  bottles welcome me as I step closer to it and I crouch down to pick up a half filled one.

This would do.

Next, I walk to the back of the building and locate a water tank.

Perfect.

Ripping open its lid. I dip a bucket into it and drop it on my head. Almost missing the taste of blood.

Water gushes over me cleaning off all the blood and the new wounds on my body become visible.

One on my chest...another on my waist...a big one on my thigh. ..

Forget it, they were too many to count.

Picking up the half filled alcohol bottle, I tilt it on my wounds. And my numb body finally felt something as the liquid touches my open skin.