Chapter 2

Emma's Pov: Daddy and Papa were getting ready to go on a date as I was in the living room watching tv. I heard a knock on the door as the show was just starting. I got up off the couch and walked over to the door, When I opened it, I saw Grandpa William. " Hi sweety" I ran up and hugged him, " Hi Grandpa!" " Hi Starshine. Where's Mike?" I let go of him "Daddy and Papa are still in their room." " Alright then I guess we'll wait until their finished."  He sat down of the couch right next to the hallway where our rooms were located. " Hey Grandpa, can you please play with me?" I walked over to him. "I guess so, what would you like to play?" I gave him an evil grin. " Mario Kart." He rolled his eyes. "Emma, we always play that, and you always win."  I continued to grin at him. "Fine." 

Michael's Pov: I was at the vanity in our room fixing my hair when I heard sounds of something falling over. I ran over to the other room to find my father on the floor crying. I then looked to Emma and noticed why. Mario Kart. "Emma. What did you do to your grandfather?" She began to grin evilly towards me. " He just couldn't accept that I will always win, and he will always get 12th place." I looked down to my father, still crying on the floor like a child throwing a tantrum. " Alright, well me and Noah will be heading out within the next few minutes. and Emma try to go easy on him, he's old." Willam shot me a look as I said that. 

~10 minutes later~

"Alright Emma, dad, were heading out, we'll see you two in a few hours. Emma be good for your grandfather. and dad, I have food in the fridge that you can heat up for when you guys get hungry."  "Alright then, will do. Have fun Mike." "Bye Daddy, Bye Papa!" With that me and Noah left. 

"So, Hun, where would you like to go?" Noah questioned. "Hmm, I looked at the GPS to see what was nearby. then something caught my attention. " Can we go to the cafe?" I asked "Sure, where is it at?" "It's at _____ On ______" I said. In 15 minutes, we got there, "Aren't you exited Noah!" He looked at me and blushed, "Your so cute when you're exited." He poked my cheek. I giggled. "Anyways" Noah continued " The Cafe should be just around the corner." I grabbed Noah's hand "Then let's go!" 

When we got there, I let Noah take care of getting us a seat. It was surprisingly busy, but not too busy that we couldn't get a seat. We were there for about an hour till we decided to leave and go somewhere else. "Where would you like to go now?" I asked Noah. He thought for a moment, "how about we go to the park and walk around for a while?" I smiled, " That sounds like a wonderful idea!" 

We held hands as we walked through the park, there were flowers on both sides of the path as we walked. " The flowers are beautiful!" I exclaimed. Noah smiled and stopped walking. He pulled me close to him, "I love you." he said, "I love you too" He then pulled me in for a kiss. After a few moments he licked my bottom lip and then stuck his tongue into my mouth, and I did the same to him. I lightly grabbed at his hair as I let him explore every inch of my mouth. After a few minutes he pulled back, a small string of saliva connecting us. 

William's Pov: I swear this child is a demon. No matter how many times I try she always wins. " Grandpa, I'm hungry..." She spoke. I looked at the time to see that it is now 6:30. Michael and Noah left about four hours ago. " Oh my, I guess time really does fly by, I'll start heating up the food right now."  As I was just plating the food, the door opened. "Daddy!" Emma squealed as she hugged Noah. I walked over that way, " So, how was it?" I asked. " Michael's face lit up, " It was so fun! The food was great, and the flowers in the park were beautiful!" Noah cut in " Just like you." Michael slightly blushed at his comment. "Well, I have the food heated up in the kitchen if you guys want to join us." Noah and Mike smiled, "sure."

I'm so sorry that I didn't update this in a while, I didn't have a lot of motivation or ideas. So, if this is a shitty post, I'm sorry...