Falling Only To Rise Again

(Y/N) POV

We were at the pizzeria trying to perform when Mo kept sneezing and coughing while Olivia seemed to be losing her voice. I turn over to Mo "Mo, you sure you're okay?"

Mo nods her head "Yeah, I think it's just allergies."

"Losers!" Ray shouts from the crowd this throws off Olivia "I'm just sayin',  I'm gonna taking you down at Rising Star tomorrow. You just wait."

I groan while Olivia looks over at Wen who shakes his head "Just ignore him."

Olivia continues to sing but Ray hops up on the stage and takes ahold of the mic  "Hey! Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! May I, uh, introduce, Loser Mouth..."

Ray and I started fighting over the mic only to have him fall into a few people which caused one of the waiters to spill things everywhere. People then start to have a food fight.

🎹

A few days later me and Stella were hanging out whenever we were walking down the sidewalk passed the school and noticed a moving truck out front taking our vending machine away. Stella quickly pulled out her phone "Hey, it's me. We have an emergency, I'm right in front of the school. Yeah, yeah. Hurry!"

After about ten-twenty minutes everyone else appeared in front of us. I look everyone over and notice how much of a mess everyone is "What happened?" I knew Wen got hit in the eye by a painting.

"Did you all get hit by a bus or something?" Stella asks looking at everyone

Charlie looks at Stella and I as we sit in front of the truck "Look who's talking."

Mo sighs and looks over at us "What's going on, Stella? Y/n?"

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Olivia barely gets out

Stella sighs and speaks for the both of us "We are protesting the removal of our Mel's Lemonade machine."

"You're kidding me, right? In this weather?" Mo sighs out pointing up to the grey clouds

Stella and I just look at each other and nod as a man walks over to us "Okay, kid. Enough playing around, I got three more pick-ups today."

Another man standing next to me talks to the other guy "It's gonna rain, let's get outta here."

"Are you really willing to support the rampant tyranny and oppression of the powerful over the voiceless?" Stella asks right as it starts to rain hard on us.

The guy groans "You two move, or I move you It's your choice, kids."

Stella and I look at each other before I speak up "We're not moving until you put our lemonade machine back!"

The guy shrugs his shoulder "Have it your way, kid." the two guys start to lift me and Stella up. Everyone is quick to fight off the guys but we all freeze when a police car pulls up.

THIRD (POV)

"Needless to say, that day was a bit of a low for the band."

🎹

(Y/N) POV

Sitting next to Wen in a jail cell with the others Charlie speaks up "So much for Rising Star."

Stella shakes her head "We can't skip it."

Mo then speaks up "Well, we can't play."

"It's over." Wen adds

I sigh a bit to myself and lean forward on the bench "Wen's right, we'll lose."

Stella looks over at me before addressing everyone "So, we lose? So what? Lemonade Mouth is bigger than a competition. We did it to be heard. For our fans. For ourselves."

"For our friendship." Olivia struggles to get out her words "Guys, we can't give up!"

Mo shakes her head and looks at Olivia "Olivia, this isn't just humiliating ourselves on, like, a high-school level."

Wen shakes his head addressing everyone "Look, we're not doing it."

Stella stand up a bit and looks at everyone "Come on we really shouldn't give up"

Wen groans and looks over at Stella "In case you haven't noticed, Stella, we're in a holding cell. Okay, and you're the only one to blame."

Stella scoffs "Me?" both Mo and Charlie nod their head and make comments before Stella speaks up again "We didn't actually get arrested! Okay, we're waiting for our parents to come to pick us up."

Wen sighs and throws up his hood "Oh, great, Our parents..."

"Guys, can you please stop fighting?" Olivia then leans forward and rests her hands on her face "Stupid." We all then start making a beat before looking at each other and mumble out some lyrics.

Everyone
Feel the beat and just let go,
No matter what we'll still be singing,
Come on,
Come on,
Turn up the music,
It's all we got we're gonna use it,
Come on, come on,
Turn up the music,

I smile to myself before stand up on the bench and shout "Are we in?"

Charlie smiles "This is crazy."

We all just look at each other then pull into a group hug "Oh, watch my eye."

I laugh "I know. Sorry."

🎹