Let's Start A Band

(Y/n) POV

I was at my locker the next day at school trying to find my history book when my phone went off looking down I saw it was a text 'Fluke or destiny? We need to talk'- Stella

With a shrug of my shoulders I finally found my history book closing my locker only to jump a bit to see Wen standing behind it "You think its about the band?"

"Jesus Christ Wen, you almost gave me a heart attack" I slap Wen on the arm before taking off with him following me as we had the same class "And most likely what else would she be talking about"

"What do you think about it?" Wen ask

I shake my head "Like I said yesterday count me out, trust me i'm not band material"

Wen scoffs at my comments turn to step in front of me and stopping me from "Oh please, music is like your life. Your always writing down songs and you can't tell me you didn't have fun singing yesterday with Olivia. I saw how your face lit up whenever you got a hold of that guitar"

I walk around Wen with a sigh shaking my head once again "I don't know Wen, just doesn't seem like something that I wanna do"

Wen pouted a bit to himself making me feel bad for saying no so much "We will be doing it together though, I don't wanna do it without you"

This time i'm the one to stop as we made it to the history classroom door "Fine then let's do it together" Wen smiles opening the door and allowing me to go first.

🎹

After school everyone met up at a pizza place close by. "We talked about this, It's not gonna happen," Mo tells us shaking her head.

"Sure it is. I signed us up for Rising Star this morning." Stella tells everyone as we start to dig into the pizza that was just brought over to the table.

"Oh, we're not experienced enough." Charlie comment

"Which is why I also signed us up for Halloween Bash." Stella says as she digs into her slice of pizza

Everyone looks at Stella in disbelief, Wen being the first to speak up " What? Well, how'd you pull that off?"

"It's amazing what a principal will agree to if he thinks his new 'problem student' is channeling her energy into something productive," Stella tells everyone

"Stella, goofing around in detention does not make us a band," Mo tells her proving a point.

"So, we'll practice." She tell everyone before turning over to Charlie "You have real drums, right?"

Charlie looks at her and nods his head "Yeah."

Stella smiles and turn to everyone else "See? I didn't even know that."

Mo laughs at her comment while I look over at Stella "Okay, so what are we gonna play?"

"You could write our songs," Wen says to me and Olivia

Olivia looks over at us all in disbelief "Me?"

Wen nods his head "Yeah, that one you did the other day was pretty amazing."

"That was nothing, I...I think I'm gonna be sick." Oliva says before hunching over a little bit in her chair.

Wen then looks at me as I haven't said anything "Don't look at me"

"Come on please" Wen whines

I can't help but laugh at bit at the face he was making before shaking my head with a sigh "Fine"