Sri: ah... Maathra marandhu angaye vachutu vandhuta...

Mandhagini: unmaya sollu marandhutiya illa.. venumney vachutu vandhiya?

Sri doing thiruttu muzhi making paatti laugh at her..

Mandhagini: sari college per enna sonna?

Sri: ah.. emperor Patti...

Mandhagini: Anga dha en perangalum padikiraanga.  

Sri: oh.... Avanga..

Before Sri ask anything , everyone gathered to sing song... they started to sing together...

Yamunai aatrilae
Eera kaatrilae
Kannanodu dhaan aada

Sri closed her eyes and started to sing forgetting everything around her...

Paarvai poothida
Paadhai paarthida
Paavai raadhaiyo vaada...

Suddenly something hit her shoulder but she ignored it and continued to sing ..

Iravum ponathu
Pagalum ponathu
Mannan illayae kooda..

All of sudden ashok's face came across her mind... Making her open her eyes immediately... Something hit her shoulder again so she turned around for the source but couldn't find anything...

Ilaiya kanniyin
Imaithidaatha kan
Ingum angumae thaeda...

Her eyes landed on the figure near pillar and her eyes widened seeing the person... It's none other than our Ashok standing there with folded hands and smirking at her...

He signalled her to come but she turned her face away from him,

Aayarpaadiyil kannan illaiyo
Aasai vaippathae anbu thollaiyo...

He again throw a little stone at her .  She turned towards him only to see him signalling her ,

Ashok: ippo nee varala Naa Anga vandhu unna ellar munnadiyum iluthutu vandhuruva. 

Sri shook her head as no and signalled him to wait ... She will come..

Paavam raadhaa..

When everyone immersed in song... She silently escaped from there and limped outside of song hall...

She looked around for him... All of sudden someone grabbed her hands and dragged her to deserted area in temple...

Sri: abachaaram... Abachaaram... Kaiyya vidungo...

Ashok: konja neram kaththama vaa..

Sri: enna enga iluthutu porel ... Vidungo...

Ashok: pesama vaandranla...

He pushed her on back temple wall and trapped her inbetween his hands...

Sri looked at him with wide eyes which is filled with fear...

Sri: yen ipdilaam pandrel... Thallungo yaarachu paaththa thappa ninaikka pora ..

Ashok: aadama nillu d maami..

He kneeled down before her making her step back.. 

Ashok: mch...

Sri: enna pandringo elunthiringo..

He ignored her rambling and took her injured leg and placed it on his thighs.. she grabbed his shoulder to balance herself...