Alex and Riley

This is Alex and Riley.

Alyssia and Ryan were heading to they're new boarding school,and Alyssia was terrified she grabbed Ryan's hand and looked scared as she looked into his hazel eyes she said " promise me we will always be friends no matter what happens." Ryan answered her with a smile that made her melt and said" i swear to you we will always be best friends Ally."With that they walked on to the train feeling very confident they would always be friends.The next thing they knew they were riding on the train headed to they're very first year at they're new school "The Academy" they talked most of the way their, until the door to they're compartment was opened a young girl came in with red hair, and hazel eyes much like Ryan's, she came in and said " do you mind if I sit here all the compartments are full."Alyssia automatically said" why of course you can." The girl of course said"thank you" Ryan then asked "what is your name,"the girl said Alexia,but please call me Alex."Alyssia says" my name is Alyssia, but please call me Ally and this is my best friend Ryan" Alex said "very nice to meet you" and Ally and Ryan said the same thing back. A few moments passed with the three taking and finding out more about each other then a boy the same age as the rest of them 11 years old came in ,he looked much like Alex except with blonde hair,he came in and said to Alex " there you are I have been looking everywhere for you Alexia, mom told you to stay close to me" with this Ally and Ryan both looked at Alex with a shocked expression Alex looked up and automatically said " this is  my twin brother Riley" she said and they all said they're hellos before Riley said " where have u been Alexia Brenelle Johnson you had me worried sick" Alex stared at him with a look that could make you cringe and said " I can take care of myself Riley James Johnson."At this Ally And Ryan laughed,and they thought that they were bad about always having to know were the other was at all times,and they were just best friends not brother and sister even though they acted like it.The four of them talked until it was time to get off the train,they then headed to the carriages that took them up to the school that was a huge building looking over the side of a mountain and beautiful lake.The four of them stared at the building in awe it was magnificent it had towers, and it was huge,this made Ally snuggle into Ryan's chest she was terrified, with this Ryan put a arm over Ally and said " I will always be here for u my little sister." Ally loved to hear him say those words he had started calling her his little sister when they were 8 seeing as she's 2 months younger than him, it always made her feel better when he called her that, then Ally said " I know that big brother."And with that she walked up the school feeling confident that she'll always have her big brother to lean on,to be there for her.