Jude ~ Birthday Sex

Start from the beginning

"Wow" he said under his breath, you could see the print in his boxers getting bigger and bigger, your eyes glued to him, thinking surely it can't grow anymore but it continued to get bigger. Jude noticed your line of vision and smiled lightly.

"Do you want me to take them off." Jude said quietly into your ear. You felt the air catch in your throat, nodding in response.

Jude pulled off his boxers and the dick sprung out aggressively. Your jaw dropped as you saw the entire size of it.

"Do you think you can take it baby?" Jude questioned softly, his voice making you more and more wet every time he spoke.

You nod your head unsure if it were true but you were definitely going to try.

Jude placed his lips to your neck and gently sucked your skin. Jude placed his fingers against your clit and began to rub lightly, you began to moan as the pleasure washed over you.

Jude lined himself up against you, he slowly pushed into you making sure to keep rubbing your clit for extra pleasure. Your eyes roll all the way back as your nails dig into Jude's back, you let out loud and pornographic moans as you feels Jude's entire length fill you up, stretching you out to your maximum.

Jude let out a moan against your neck sending shivers through your body. He looked up from your neck and his eyes met yours. You looked high on pleasure and Jude enjoyed the sight of your vulnerability.

He began to slowly thrust into you allowing you time to adjust to his size. Your mouth stayed open as you felt Jude move inside of you. Your mind was racing and the moans were falling out of your mouth escaping without any attempt at containing them.

Jude moaned with you as he picked up the pace, his hips began slapping into you as the sound of your bodies colliding filled the air.

"Yes baby, that feels so good." You say as you grip onto Jude's arms, scratching them to release the tension in your body.

"Your so tight and wet, your pussy is amazing." Jude said to you letting out a deep moan as he attached his lips to yours. You kissed while he continued to thrust into you, your tongues enjoying the taste of each others mouths, your body over loaded with pleasure you felt the knot begin to form in your stomach.

"Jude, I'm gonna" you say into his mouth.

"Me too baby." Jude says as his face screws up and his eyes close you could see on his face that he was seconds away from release.

Every thrust, hitting your gspot, your body began to tremble as you feel yourself tighten around Jude.

"Fuck FUCK!" Jude shouts as he feels your clenched walls around him. You release and feel the orgasm wash over your entire body, Jude quickly followed behind you, releasing his thick load inside of you. You body still shaking as Jude pulled out of you and laid beside you.

You couldn't control the shaking and twitching as you could still feel the effect of your orgasm, Jude smiled at you and pulled you into his arms, he rubbed you back trying to soothe your body from the electric feeling that is causing you to spasm.

He places his lips to your shoulder and rubbed over your back and arms squeezing lightly to bring you back to reality.

"Are you ok?" He asks as your body begins to relax.

"Yeah" you respond staring into his eyes, Jude places his lips to yours as he tasting you once more. He places his head back to the pillow and pulled your body onto his.

His fingers trailed up and down your soft back soothing you further till you fell asleep in his arms. Jude noticed and continued rubbing your back until he drifted to sleep as well.

You wake up the next morning, Jude's arm tightly around your back and your arm wrapped around his waist with your head resting against his chest.

You let out a puff of air hoping that Jude won't think you made a mistake. You held onto him not wanting the moment to end until you heard Jude wake up.

"Good morning darling." Jude croaked out with his deep and raspy morning voice.

"Good morning." You respond softly as you bury your head into him.

"Last night was different wasn't it." Jude laughed lightly. You were unsure of what Jude meant, you weren't sure if he was regretting it or not.

"Yeah it was." You say, praying for Jude to make it clear how he felt.

"It was pretty amazing though." He said as his hand rubbed your back again the way he did last night. You let out another deep breath relief filling your body.

"So amazing." You say as you look up from Jude's chest.

Jude smiled down at you placing his lips to yours, he intertwined his fingers with yours and he pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm taking you out today." Jude said as he places his head back to the pillow pulling you on top of him and cuddling you tightly.

...

Requested🫶🏼

50th Chapter🎉

Thank you so much to everyone who continues to read and who has made it this far, I appreciate you all so much❤️