but…

He bowed his head and said, "Go early and return early."

Jane doesn't need to know these words for the time being, he can just be a good person to this child for the time being, and occasionally experience a new role, it's not bad, isn't it?

Golden Town Street

The people on the street come and go, it is very prosperous. Today is the weekend, and many workers also took a vacation to go shopping. The green branches of the houses on the street are blooming with small flowers, and the whole town is faint. Floral.

Jian Mo took the small class and said, "Let's go to the doctor first, and then go to eat."

The small class hesitated and said: "Ambiguous, where did you get the money."

"It's my wages." Jian Mei knew that Xiaoban was reluctant to save money and wanted to save tuition, so he relieved him: "Xiaoban, the body is the capital of the revolution, if your body has a problem, then what else to talk about going to the imperial capital and going to school? , The homepage has to be alive to talk about the future, the big deal is that we will go to the Imperial Capital to study later."

The small class looked at Jian Mei, and stopped talking.

The two were walking in tandem, and suddenly someone exclaimed from the front Z: "Get out, get out, get out of the way quickly, there's a horse crossing the road!"

The voice screamed very urgently, and made people a little caught off guard.

Jane was pulled by the small class and stood on the outskirts of the street. Fortunately, some people still in the center of the street had not had time to react. Some horses drove over, and the fan caused by the wings turned over and fell down all the children on the street. On the ground, the stalls of some small shops outside Z almost collapsed, and there was a mess around them.

The child who fell down rolled twice on the ground, looking very embarrassed.

Jian Mei looked up and saw the appearance of the person sitting on the sky horse. He was a man in his twenties, wearing a silver robe, with a little disdain on his face.

The direction the child rolled was exactly on Jian Mei's side, and the small class went over to help people up: "Are you okay?"

The child in yellow shook his head.

Jian Mei squatted down to look at him, and found that his arm was broken and there were bruises on his legs that were bleeding, so he said, "Are you okay? We are just going to the hospital, let's go together."

The child wanted to get up from the ground to talk, but he didn't know if it was because he just fell to his head or some other reason. As soon as he was about to stand up, he softened and fainted completely.

Jian Mei and Xiaoban looked at each other.

The small class was injured, so she simply memorized it.

The small class was a little worried and said: "Ambiguous, or I will come."

Jian Mei shook his head: "No, I can."

Although his body on the earth is a bit weak, this body is quite strong. He looked in the mirror two days ago and found that this body is actually 90% similar to the earth’s own appearance. The only thing that is not very similar is that The skin of this body is not as sickly white as the earth's own, and it is a healthy wheat color, but fortunately, good health is the greatest happiness.

All the way to the medical hall, this may be the most magnificent building in the golden town.

The majestic hall is majestic and majestic, and at the top of the spire house there is a sculpture of a **** like a little angel. It is said that it is the **** of medicine believed by the healing priests.