The prince wants to reverse, the weight of these short words is like a mountain.

How did your Highness make sure? How did you come to the conclusion? Zuo Qingshan did not know the conversation between His Highness and Xiao Cheng on the warship, but since Lu Xingzuo said that the prince was going to oppose it, it could not have been airborne.

All this happened so suddenly that he didn’t even give him time to deal with and digest properly. In the past, he might have been messed up and furious, but now, everything around him is so noisy. , A friend's advice is close to his ears, his men are watching him, and he is the pillar of the whole army.

If he is chaotic, the whole army will be chaotic.

Zuo Qingshan took a deep breath and opened the communicator to explain to the adjutant: "The order goes on, the whole army is rectified and ready to return. In addition, you send a small team to dock with other planets to negotiate with the merchants, give them an invitation, and go. Negotiate on the International Space Station. If you don’t agree, come back. Don’t head-on."

The adjutant said in doubt: "Major General, we have won a big victory now. Go back now?"

Zuo Qingshan was very sure: "Yes, just now."

"In addition..." He thought for a while, and ordered: "You should keep in touch with the tower on the ground immediately, look at the current situation in the palace, meet with Adjutant Zhang and others, and let him enter the palace immediately to protect your Majesty’s safety, and let everything in the barracks People are rectified and are on standby at any time. If there is any disturbance, I will report to me immediately. All the main points are to protect your majesty’s safety, understand?"

The adjutant finally felt the seriousness of the matter, and immediately said: "Yes!"

The battle with Xiao Cheng was a complete victory. The name of the interstellar thief was spread all over the world, especially the restoration of His Three Highness Lu Xingwang's divine power. He destroyed Xiao Cheng’s nest of the villain with his own power, and all his achievements were added together. It was the true heart of the people and the hope of everyone, but when the news was still blocked and could not spread to the masses, someone in the palace panicked.

The queen was slumped to the ground, her eyes widened in disbelief, and she muttered to herself: "How could it, how could it, how could he recover..."

The prince was also anxious like an ant on a hot pot.

The queen held her hand, her trimmed nails almost pinched into the flesh, her face pale, and she felt flustered when she thought of the message Xiao Cheng had just sent to herself.

The prince also leaned in and said, "Mother, you don't have to panic like this, even if Lu Xingwang recovers, I'm still the prince, and he can't make any waves."

The queen shook her head slightly: "No... you don't understand."

The prince was puzzled: "Why don't I understand?"

At this point, the queen can't hide it from him, even if she wants to hide it now, she can't hide it anymore.

"Emperor...you, you are actually not your majesty's son." The queen finally told the big secret that had been buried in her heart for so many years, and her own tears also fell: "Xiao Cheng and I were originally by the family. The **** was a childhood sweetheart who was married. Later, when he was five years old, it was the age of ordinary children's divine power awakening. Because he was born without divine power, he was squeezed out at home. I often secretly helped him. Later, he was driven out by the family. You met him, and of course he didn’t die..."