The only thing to worry about is, if one day she is gone, will Jian Mei be sad, this child is so confessional, can he bear it?

Lu Xingzuo took the communicator and said, "Well, the distance is too far. Maybe one day if the signal is not good, we won't be able to contact."

Jian Mo was a little anxious: "Then, what should I do?"

Then, will you not see you?

He didn't ask, but the brief silence seemed to ask everything.

Maybe it was because the mood was really ups and downs. After speaking, Jian Mei started to cough uncontrollably. He was soft at first, and then his body trembled slightly, covering his lips and coughing again.

Lu Xing frowned, his face was eager that he hadn't noticed: "What's wrong."

Jian Mei slowed down for a while and healed a lot. He raised his head slightly and slowly opened his hands. He saw the red blood in his palm. The dazzling blood seemed so vivid and hard to ignore. He said, "It's okay. "

Lu Xingzuo is not so foolish: "You are sick."

Jian Mei said, his voice was a little hoarse, not so crisp, even now he was still trying to comfort Lu Xingwang: "It's okay, it's just the rain and the breeze, it seems to have a fever."

The outside room is supposed to be the night watch parents want to come in when they hear the movement.

Jian Mei hurriedly whispered to the phone: "I won't tell you yet."

The phone was hung up suddenly, a bit suddenly.

It was the first time for Lu Xingzuo to be hung up by Jian Mei so powerfully, but he was not angry. What was left was a little worried. He even began to unconsciously remember what the patriarch of the witch clan had told him. His divine power will only find someone who is about to be dying of illness, so does this person mean simple and ignorant? What's going on now?

As I was thinking, someone came in through the gate of the temple, and Aruo saluted, and then said: "Your Highness, the Major General sees you in a hurry."

Lu Xing said, "Please come in."

Someone came in fiercely from outside the temple, and said: "His Royal Highness, tomorrow's business trip is cancelled. I'm afraid we can't go to the Wu Clan so quickly."

Lu Xingwang: "Why?"

Zuo Qingshan is now in charge of the military, and some of his news is better than Lu Xingwang.

"His Royal Highness should know that several galaxies in the north have always been dissatisfied with some of our policies here. Some time ago, a group of businessmen from our Steinstar were illegally detained there. Until now, they have not released people. They were detained on the pretext of improper entry, but in fact, the actual reason was that the merchants’ airships accidentally entered their military airspace due to weather problems and ran into them for failing to pass inspections in accordance with the interstellar law. In military airspace, smuggled goods are transported."

Lu Xing was aware of the problem. The merchant was a man of constellation, so this was not a matter of two groups of people. If this matter is not handled well, it may be a matter of planetary opposition.

"The problem lies here." Zuo Qingshan pointed out: "We have sent a negotiator two days ago to discuss the liberation of this group of businessmen, but the other party was unwilling."

Lu Xing put down the documents in his hand, his expression became colder: "Reason."

Zuo Qingshan sat down next to him: "In these years, your Majesty, you don’t know that he and the prince, and even some officials in the court, are all deity sects. The biggest problem of these sects is their resistance to science and technology, except for our army. Some necessary warships that Fang must use every year, our scientific research team has hardly any achievements."