"..."

Zuo Qingshan was speechless.

In a certain way, he felt that this major general should really be let to His Royal Highness.

A group of people just came out of the virtual cabin, as if their bodies were hollowed out. Each of them had a slight sweat on their heads, and even if they looked carefully, they seemed to feel a little aftermath.

Zuo Qingshan said: "It seems that training is very difficult?"

The deputy captain replied truthfully: "This time it was a three-person team participating in a virtual battle. They were in a 3v1 mode. They played against the Three Highnesses, driving the same type of mecha."

Zuo Qingshan let out a "tsk": "Do you think the Three Highnesses are not very powerful?"

Many people here are supernatural.

The deputy captain had to tell the truth: "To be honest, I had such a fluke in the beginning. Although His Royal Highness has no divine power, his ability to control the comprehensiveness of mechas is too strong, as if he had received special training since childhood. If you use divine power to fight, you may be able to score five or five points, but in the mecha, let alone a person, a team can be crushed and beaten."

This is still not supernatural, Lu Xingwang can be 50-50.

It is hard to imagine how strong the Three Highnesses who possessed the power of the Five Elements in their heyday will be, and they are also proficient in various combat mechas, which is really terrifying.

Zuo Qingshan said: "Do you think your majesty appointed the third majesty to come here casually?"

The deputy captain hesitated: "Major general, what do you mean?"

"Let me tell you this, now the classic models, several portable mechas on the market that are more sought after, and the widely accepted 2.0 version iteration products are anonymously improved by the three highness." Zuo Qingshan patted the poor deputy. The shoulders of the team: "It's impossible for you to play him."

The deputy captain fell into a life of suspicion.

On the other hand, when the other team was forced to start the actual combat simulation, Zuo Qingshan called it to a halt.

The major general passed by and pulled Lu Xingwang, who was still training, aside: "His Royal Highness, it's almost early in the morning this night, isn't it going to be a business trip to the north tomorrow? We are on the itinerary at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning, you If you don’t take a break, you have to let this group of recruits rest. How long have they been in the army? How can they have received this level of training? Don't give labor and management to these recruits."

Lu Xingwang just came out of the virtual cabin. He wiped his face with an energetic towel, and said quietly, "What's the level of this?"

Zuo Qingshan choked.

The almost adult Three Royal Highness can't tell that he is a patient. He is very tall, almost the same height as the thriving Zuo Qingshan. He wears a close-fitting military uniform and is very brave. His half-faced face is as handsome as a sword carved with sharp and energetic. In the field, the other half of his face was still covered with some terrible scars, adding a bit of hostility.

Lu Xingwang said: "You have to have this consciousness when you enter the barracks."

Zuo Qingshan couldn't tell him, so he simply said directly: "Come on, when they entered the camp before, you didn't have the interest to say that you want to cultivate enlightenment for them. Why did you suddenly remember today that you want to cultivate enlightenment? What happened to your Highness? I can’t sleep with unhappy things, or... because of whom?"