𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕!

Melanie sluggishly got out of bed right after her alarm went off. She combed and brushed her teeth before changing into her clothes which were a sweater and denim jeans with her 80s blowout.

The blue-eyed girl goes to María's apartment and picks her up then leaves for school. At school, Daniel arrives and chains his bike to the rack and walks to his first period. María spots Ali and runs towards her while Melanie sees Freddy and walks to him.

"Hey Freddy", Melanie greets. "Oh, hi Mel." "I wanna ask you something," she tells. "Ok what?" Freddy replies. "Do you know where Daniel LaRusso is from?" "He told me he was from Newark and also told me that the reason he moved here was because his mom found a job over here and drove for days until they reached Reseda." Freddy explained. "No wonder he has the accent", Melanie widens her eyes.

"Well I have to go bye Mel", Freddy says before going into his classroom. "Bye!" Melanie rushes to her period and says goodbye to Ali and María.

                                     GYM

All the boys were playing soccer and some girls doing cheerleading practice like Melanie, María, and Ali. A herd of boys playing soccer rushed through Daniel. "Hey guys! Freddy! How you doin?" Daniel asked. " Hey! Karate kid, let's see those moves," one of the boys teased.

"Daniel only knows how to get his ass kicked though, I figured hehe", the boys mentioned.
"Let's get on it", the boys yelled and then they continued their game.

Melanie stopped practicing and saw Daniel. She saw a soccer ball on the ground and decided to pick it up. "Hey! Think fast hehe", Melanie exclaimed and threw the ball at Daniel.

"Hi", Daniel acknowledges. "Hi", Melanie responds. "How you doin?" Daniel asked. Melanie only took one glance at his eye which looked like a bunch of blueberries were smushed on his eye. "Oof, your eye", Melanie stated.  "Oh it's nothin, It's not as bad as it looks you know", Daniel grinned. "Yeah, I hope so. Uh, listen I never got a chance to thank you." Melanie says. " Oh no, that's nothing, I'm just sorry about your radio", Daniel says while playing with the ball.  "Yeah, I'm more sorry about your eye though", Melanie looks down. "I guess you should have just given it to him", Melanie mumbled. "Woah, why? It wasn't his, right?", Daniel smirked. Melanie looked up and smiled. "Yeah, it wasn't his", she agreed.

      Daniel and Melanie continued to talk...

"Cheerleaders, over here", the cheer captain yelled. María and Ali looked at Melanie telling her to come. Melanie heard and looked. "Well, I guess have to go," Melanie told Daniel. "Oh, ok, see ya later!" Daniel yelled. "Bye!" Melanie yelled back. Daniel sighed.

                     During cheer practice

María looked at Melanie and smirked at her. Melanie noticed and started to giggle. "What??" Melanie said. "I see Daniel and you, you guys are made for each other", María smirked again while laughing. "María, we just met, I don't think it's gonna happen any soon."
Ali saw and laughed. "Oh, Melanie come on. María and I see you with Daniel all laughing,  blushing, and all that stuff." Ali said. "You guys are so desperate you know that right? Can we talk about something else," Melanie rolled her eyes. "Oh, I got something to talk about, wanna sleepover at my house this Saturday. My parents are gonna go to Colorado to see some friends," Ali announced. "Oh sure", both of the girls agreed.

Melanie heard commotion over where the boys usually play soccer and saw Daniel beating up Bobby. Melanie gasped. The coach ordered Daniel to leave. "This school sucks man, sucks!" Daniel shouted and left. Melanie looked and sighed. Then continued to do cheer practice.

AHH SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING! I WILL TRY TO BE MORE QUICK BUT I HOPED YOU GUYS HAD AN AWSOME CHRISTMAS!!!