The Subway - Klaroline

This one is a super short story but I absolutely love it. <3

Song: Holy Ground by Taylor Swift

Klaus and Caroline were two strangers on a busy subway train. They sat across from each other, stealing glances every now and then. Klaus noticed Caroline's beautiful blue eyes and her contagious smile, while Caroline couldn't help but admire Klaus's sharp jawline and his piercing green eyes.  As the train ride stretched on, Klaus and Caroline began to strike up a conversation. They discovered they had a lot in common, from their love of music to their favorite books. They laughed and joked, making the people around them wonder if they had known each other for years.  Days turned into weeks, and Klaus and Caroline found themselves taking the same train every day. They would sit together, talking about their dreams and aspirations. They would share music with each other, resulting in them discovering new artists and genres they never would have found on their own.  Slowly but surely, Klaus and Caroline found themselves falling head over heels for each other. They couldn't imagine their days without seeing each other on the train. They knew that they had found something special, something that they had been looking for their entire lives.  As the train came to a stop, Klaus and Caroline exchanged numbers and left the subway with a new sense of purpose. They knew that they had.
Years Later Klaus found himself on the subway again. He walked by one of the carts when he saw  the young woman with golden blonde hair. She almost tripped on the steps getting off the train when klaus caught her shoulders.

"Careful there love."
They exchanged smiles. And this wouldn't be their last time.